Teladi Trade Station and Funky AI

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Yilmas

Teladi Trade Station and Funky AI

Post by Yilmas » Tue, 21. Mar 23, 21:45

I've encountered an issue on the beta 6.00 (495649) where the AI will get stuck inside the Teladi Trade Station (the ring looking ones), this occured while an attack was occuring in their system, causing the station to produce 8+ fighters. Each one got stuck on in one edge of the cylinder of the dock. Shortly after (and after a restart of the game) I noticed 4+ transports also getting stuck inside of the dock, including some remnant fighters (or newly built) was also caught in the jam.

A guy on reddit mentioned that 6.00 is supposed to help mitigate this issue, but as it just appeared, I'm assuming it isn't gone completely.

I think the best reproductive steps would be to have the stations dock exit facing away from the station being under attack, and then spawning in X fighters. Though I'm fairly new to the game, so I don't know how I can test it myself.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Teladi Trade Station and Funky AI

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 21. Mar 23, 22:13

Could you please link a vanilla save showing the issue for the devs to check what is happening.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Yilmas

Post by Yilmas » Sat, 1. Apr 23, 12:54

Alan Phipps wrote:
Tue, 21. Mar 23, 22:13
Could you please link a vanilla save showing the issue for the devs to check what is happening.
Sorry, saw your reply too late. (Need to enable email notification for this bb). I don't know if I can manually trigger this again.

reemccoy
x4

Post by reemccoy » Sat, 1. Apr 23, 18:08

我说中文,帖子内容都是用deepl翻译的。
I speak Chinese, the content of the post is translated using deepl.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”