Astrid Music is still there when you pause/save/go to Mainmenu

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Nekrobob
x4

Astrid Music is still there when you pause/save/go to Mainmenu

Post by Nekrobob » Thu, 30. Mar 23, 19:47

I have set the Music to off but when you fly the Astrid and save the game, the music will play instantly with max!! volume. When you pause the game in this ship, you hear for 2 ms the music too, when you go to the main menu too.

FankX
x4

Re: Astrid Music is still there when you pause/save/go to Mainmenu

Post by FankX » Fri, 31. Mar 23, 14:15

Can confirm, autosave or manual save while driving owned astrid causes music to play at maximum volume.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 31. Mar 23, 15:31

This has been around a for as long as the Astrid, as it even had a bug tracker number in version 5.00. I can only assume that it is not quite as easy to fix as we might hope.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Fri, 31. Mar 23, 16:23

Alan Phipps wrote:
Fri, 31. Mar 23, 15:31
This has been around a for as long as the Astrid, as it even had a bug tracker number in version 5.00. I can only assume that it is not quite as easy to fix as we might hope.
The music in question is also incredibly low volume where we are supposed to hear it. Have to go right into the center of the bar and even then its barely audible. Its a shame its a great track.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”