6.0 beta 7 RC1 - BUG Passenger Transport Mission Stuck

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

alessandrofavero
x4

6.0 beta 7 RC1 - BUG Passenger Transport Mission Stuck

Post by alessandrofavero » Fri, 31. Mar 23, 22:33

Translated with Reverso

Vanilla

I’ve accepted a passenger transport mission from one ship to another.

I’ll dock on the power ship and go talk to the passenger and tell him to get on the ship. Before this gets on, I need to get to another ship to shoot down a Xenon K. When I get back to my ship where the passenger was supposed to board, I realize that the mission does not make me see the yellow line of the route to the destination ship... I go to check and the mission tells me to talk to the passenger (although I have already done before teleportation). Actually, the passenger is NOT on board my ship but still on the ship of departure, motionless, and does not let me talk to him anymore. mission blocked.

Save
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Fri, 31. Mar 23, 23:14, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added info to title
Ci sono 10 tipi di persone, chi capisce il codice binario e chi non lo capisce!!!
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz, 32 Gb RAM, MB ASUS TUF, NVIDIA Originale GeForce RTX 3070TI, Dedicated Memory: 8Gb

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”