X4 6.0 Beta 7 - odd bug with trading

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

SharpEars

X4 6.0 Beta 7 - odd bug with trading

Post by SharpEars » Sat, 1. Apr 23, 15:26

I experienced an odd bug today. If you tell a ship of your to repeat an order, as follows:

1. Repeat Order (clears all existing orders)
2. Buy Hull Parts at TEL Hull Factory (let's say 10)
3 (Note). Now I want to sell these to Grand Exchange I Headquarters (Build Storage) for Solar Panel construction
3. Attempt to sell, but for some reason, only Computronic Substrate is listed, even though this ship is:
i. Currently empty and en-route to get Hull Parts from the TEL Hull Factory
ii. Carries no Computronic Substrate (but another ship may). Note: I double checked and made sure that I had the right ship selected
iii. I am able to select Computronic Substrate and request transfer of some quantity of these (to the Build Storage, as previously indicated)
iv. I am subsequently able to modify the order in (iii) to change it to the correct Hull Parts.

So, bug summary:
When I go to sell what I am in the process of buying for a repeat order, I can only choose from a list containing the wrong part - a part the ship does not carry and will not carry after its sole purchase is complete.
I am able to go ahead and issue the order to sell this wrong part and then later edit the part being sold in the orders to change it to the correct part/qty to sell.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: X4 6.0 Beta 7 - odd bug with trading

Post by CBJ » Sat, 1. Apr 23, 16:47

Moved to the Public Beta Feedback forum, where reports about the beta belong.

Please provide a savegame where this is happening.

Kackstift
x4

Post by Kackstift » Sat, 1. Apr 23, 17:13

your HQ need a buy order what is expensive enough to be considered

Depending on the manager level, more and more effective buy orders are placed or you do it manually

Kackstift
x4

Post by Kackstift » Sat, 1. Apr 23, 17:17

and check the prefered build ressource.. Computronic Substrate is only TER. do you build with TER and universal components?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”