[7.0 Beta 3] Captured Prometheus Mod issue (Save)

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Scoob
x4

[7.0 Beta 3] Captured Prometheus Mod issue (Save)

Post by Scoob » Thu, 25. Apr 24, 23:23

Hi,

Please examine this vanilla saved game.

Upon loading, look for player-owned ship "Transporter - Prometheus" which should be the last ship in the property list. Bring up ship information > Overview, this ship is showing as having MODIFIED shields, but this is not right. When I claimed this ship (in person) BOTH shields were already destroyed by the bailing Pilot, so I replaced them at my Wharf with standard ARG Mk2 M-Class Shields. However, the fitted shields gained mods. I speculate that the original shields on this ship were modified - like many BUC ships have mods - and replacing them after their destruction somehow inherited that mod.

As an aside, is it only possible to view the Mod installed at a Wharf / Equipment Dock / Shipyard? I must be remembering wrong, but I thought I could see what the mod was in regular Outfitting and ship Information. This Prometheus also had modified Engines, which are really good and I wanted to see what mod they have. It also has modded Tracking Launchers.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”