Midgar PHQ

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Vyktor Viper
x4

Midgar PHQ

Post by Vyktor Viper » Wed, 30. Mar 22, 12:15

Midgar PHQ
midgar phq.xml
(228.25 KiB) Downloaded 1332 times
I wanted an artistic PHQ that could go easy on the framerates but also remain functional enough to support my economy. With Tides of Avarice there are some new station modules I used in this blueprint.

I began creating a Midgar type city like the one from FF7. It's not that close to the city Midgar, but it does share a resemblance. I created 7 different blueprints of a basic frame before I decided to go with this one.

Hopefully it won't be missing the science lab, I realize that is a common bug when sharing PHQ blueprints.

There is an excessive amount of Engine production modules used because I thought they looked good for the city walls, like all shared blueprints you can modify and change as you see fit. I hope you enjoy.
20220330034103_1.jpg
20220330034216_1.jpg
20220330034959_1.jpg
20220330034343_1.jpg

Mikhaleech
x4

Re: Midgar PHQ

Post by Mikhaleech » Thu, 31. Mar 22, 22:01

Awesome design!But cannot load it, it says: Terran M Trading Container Storage and Unknown module blueprints missing

Vyktor Viper
x4

Post by Vyktor Viper » Fri, 1. Apr 22, 04:46

Mikhaleech wrote:
Thu, 31. Mar 22, 22:01
Awesome design!But cannot load it, it says: Terran M Trading Container Storage and Unknown module blueprints missing
Here is one without the Terran M Trading Station Containers and I also removed the gambling Den. If it still says Uknown Module blueprint missing, then I believe it may be seeking the Research Module in the Station Designer Mode.
midgar phq 01.xml
(227.34 KiB) Downloaded 880 times

korvyr
x4

Post by korvyr » Wed, 6. Apr 22, 00:07

This is BEAUTIFUL, and very functional, and I love you and will have your babies. Thanks for sharing!

KalisaFox
x4

Post by KalisaFox » Sun, 1. May 22, 00:18

wait u have Terran M Trading Container Storage on this? how did u unlock those? i tried emp and couldnt seem to steal them

Vyktor Viper
x4

Post by Vyktor Viper » Sun, 8. May 22, 04:38

KalisaFox wrote:
Sun, 1. May 22, 00:18
wait u have Terran M Trading Container Storage on this? how did u unlock those? i tried emp and couldnt seem to steal them
I used a custom start with all blueprints unlocked. I think that's why I'm able to use it.

KalisaFox
x4

Post by KalisaFox » Sun, 8. May 22, 12:49

Vyktor Viper wrote:
Sun, 8. May 22, 04:38
KalisaFox wrote:
I used a custom start with all blueprints unlocked. I think that's why I'm able to use it.
are you using any mods? because even in custom start i dont see the bp listed anywhere.
Also just curious whats the cargo capacity on the trading container storage?

GreywolfUK2

Post by GreywolfUK2 » Mon, 23. May 22, 22:27

KalisaFox wrote:
Sun, 8. May 22, 12:49
Vyktor Viper wrote:
KalisaFox wrote:
are you using any mods? because even in custom start i dont see the bp listed anywhere.
If you have any construction plan that uses the Research module, then the only way to see it, is in game, the Unknown module is the Research module as in the original PHQ.

KalisaFox
x4

Post by KalisaFox » Tue, 24. May 22, 05:33

GreywolfUK2 wrote:
Mon, 23. May 22, 22:27
KalisaFox wrote:
Vyktor Viper wrote:

If you have any construction plan that uses the Research module, then the only way to see it, is in game, the Unknown module is the Research module as in the original PHQ.
My message was specificly for the medium trading storage he had in the base design, curious how he was using it since there seems to be no way to unlock the Terran M trading container storage, he mentioned he had all blueprints unlocked but i didnt see it in the list for unlockable blueprints as well, its frusterating cause i would love to be able to use that module.

KalisaFox
x4

Post by KalisaFox » Tue, 24. May 22, 05:33

GreywolfUK2 wrote:
Mon, 23. May 22, 22:27
KalisaFox wrote:
Vyktor Viper wrote:

My message was specificly for the medium trading storage they had in the base design, curious how they was using it since there seems to be no way to unlock the Terran M trading container storage, they mentioned they had all blueprints unlocked but i didnt see it in the list for unlockable blueprints as well, its frusterating cause i would love to be able to use that module.

killersunited
x4

Post by killersunited » Sat, 2. Jul 22, 00:57

unfortunatly the plan is not working with 5.10 vanilla, no mods. Seems the Argon habitation modules have been renamed as the Argon L, M and S are missing thoguh all blueprints have been bought from ARG and ANT. Might try to fix it myself, no clue if Im able to fiddle around in the .xml though.

Hmmm no I correct myself, in the creator theres 2 different Argon habitation module systems. Just no clue where to get the ones youv been using other then starting a game with said blueprints already known. If someone has an idea if these can be hacked and what station typically using these, a hint would be much appreciated.

Right after seeking through some savegames and the like I found only one source of potential hacking, its a scavenger base. I see several scavengers yes but I have no clue where they could have a base so no way of testing potential hacking success.

Stars_InTheirEyes
x4

Post by Stars_InTheirEyes » Sat, 9. Jul 22, 03:51

Super cool, awesome design. I can hear the Shinra theme in my head when I look at those screenshots.
Sometimes I stream stuff: https://www.twitch.tv/sorata77 (currently World of Tanks)
This sı not ǝpısdn down.
MyAnimeList,
Steam: Sorata

Noviath
x4

Post by Noviath » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 10:33

killersunited wrote:
Sat, 2. Jul 22, 00:57
unfortunatly the plan is not working with 5.10 vanilla, no mods. Seems the Argon habitation modules have been renamed as the Argon L, M and S are missing thoguh all blueprints have been bought from ARG and ANT. Might try to fix it myself, no clue if Im able to fiddle around in the .xml though.

Hmmm no I correct myself, in the creator theres 2 different Argon habitation module systems. Just no clue where to get the ones youv been using other then starting a game with said blueprints already known. If someone has an idea if these can be hacked and what station typically using these, a hint would be much appreciated.

Right after seeking through some savegames and the like I found only one source of potential hacking, its a scavenger base. I see several scavengers yes but I have no clue where they could have a base so no way of testing potential hacking success.
Those Dormitories are from the dlc Tides of Avarice, if you have it you can find them on avarice systems.

Tassekaffe
x4

Post by Tassekaffe » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 23:56

Very nice !
you know there is a mod to remove the astro right,
it helps with the framrate.

Return to “Construction Community”