TER Food & Medical Supply Facility

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

KalisaFox
x4

TER Food & Medical Supply Facility

Post by KalisaFox » Tue, 26. Apr 22, 01:31

First design i have uploaded and its still kinda being updated so will try and keep it updated here as my game progresses. this is my Terran Food and medical facility that i would consider is still a pretty small station that can be built fairly early (its fully equiped so you may want to change the loadouts, and if your purely terran tech you may want to remove the gambling den as that does take commonwealth materials, but its the only commonwealth part on the station.
https://gyazo.com/763e4d1019a4dde53e639847468df24d is the screenshot, from the build menu, station in game still under construction.
It was not quite finished here, afew MRE and habs were still being done here.
It has 12 MRE Production Facilities, 4 Medical Supply Facilitys, and 4 Protein Paste Facilities, with a workforce capacity of 2750, and a required workforce of 2700. it has luxury terran dock for s/m ships, and the 4 way pier at top for large ships.
It does have some extra defenses, which can easily be removed if you want, they are mostly because i built this in an area that suffers allot of raids and it needed to be able to defend itself from fighters.
Oh plot size was 10x12x10 but it was overkill, because of the way station is designed though you have have trouble adjusting it as theres no universal part to grab to move the entire station around
Attachments
TER Food _ Medical Supply Station.xml
(41.94 KiB) Downloaded 804 times

shortfried

Re: TER Food & Medical Supply Facility

Post by shortfried » Sun, 29. May 22, 13:00

Thanks for sharing, I like that design.
And it's exactly the right size for my current playthrough.

cheers

Edit:
Hey, just coming back, to give some feedback :arrow:
The 4 proteinpaste productions weren't enough to satisfy demand of the other lines. I had to build one more. :P

Also, when it gets busy there might be too few landingpods for M-Traders.
I just popped two additional piers on it and the traffic jam receded 8)

thanks for sharing again, it's a great starting point for every demanding architectural fan :D top notch design

cheers

Return to “Construction Community”