Arcadia Mega Complex

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Dexo
x4

Arcadia Mega Complex

Post by Dexo » Fri, 6. Jan 23, 12:18

i want to show you the Arcadia station. It consists of multiple stations that are moved together to look like a single coplex with a total length of ~150km and a width of ~50km. each station has around 500 modules and all together produce everything to build terran and commonwealth ships.
you can scale this up or down as you like but i cant recommend to build something larger than this because it simply crashes the game :lol:
in the rar file are some additional pictures of the single stations.
Attachments
20230106102937_1.jpg
20230106103015_1.jpg
20230106105143_1.jpg
Arcadia.rar
(6.84 MiB) Downloaded 281 times

Repli
x4

Re: Arcadia Mega Complex

Post by Repli » Fri, 6. Jan 23, 13:24

Awesome work. I know many people do not like the station editor and it is true, that many things are unnecessary complicated :wink:
But I would like to have much bigger construction sites, so you do not have to build different parts as you did.
At least you can build simultaneously, if you have different parts :D

Anthoam
x4

Post by Anthoam » Fri, 6. Jan 23, 16:25

That looks incredible ! Is there a way to build it like you ? As we cannot move plots over other plots.

Dexo
x4

Post by Dexo » Sun, 8. Jan 23, 13:39

Repli wrote:
Fri, 6. Jan 23, 13:24
Awesome work. I know many people do not like the station editor and it is true, that many things are unnecessary complicated :wink:
But I would like to have much bigger construction sites, so you do not have to build different parts as you did.
At least you can build simultaneously, if you have different parts :D
thank you :D yes the editor is realy special sometimes, i've had many problems when rotating things around. the angles sometimes moves a little bit, you cant even see it, but on larger scale it can result on a huge gab between parts. to find the failure in the final structure is a real pain and mostetimes its easier to restart from scratch.

larger plots would be nice and maybe some more modules :D

Anthoam wrote:
Fri, 6. Jan 23, 16:25
That looks incredible ! Is there a way to build it like you ? As we cannot move plots over other plots.

thank you :D i used the cheat menu mod for this. to move an object you need to select the target location on the map with the guidancesystem an target the objetct to move with your ship, then press ctrl+h to open the cheatmenu, 1 for jump and 3 to move the object.

Return to “Construction Community”