ARG - Station Chain 2 for PHQ Teleport

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Baddieus
x4

ARG - Station Chain 2 for PHQ Teleport

Post by Baddieus » Fri, 13. Jan 23, 23:05

Apparently I can only attach 5 blueprints to a topic .. so this is the other 1/2 of the station chain from the previous thread ...
viewtopic.php?f=195&t=450947&p=5155052#p5155052

*Almost all of these start with the large container storage module to the left allowing you to grab or rotate the whole station from that one module (all of my solar panels face the star).
*Make a global trade rule for yourself only and set it as default so you will only be selling the end products & not the intermediate wares you will want to have some inventory for later.
*WWSM = Water, Wheat, Spice, & Meat for the stations that make their own food, and you will want to manually set the storage space for each in the Overview because you don't need a lot.
I set at follows .. Energy 20,000, Water 15,000, Wheat, Spice, & Meat 10,000 each, and the Food & Meds I set equal to 3/hr usage you will see in the overview once the workers are moved in.

ARG - Quantum Tubes - These are more for the player than the economy, but over time this station will pay for its own construction if you unrestrict the Q-Tubes for general sale.
This station makes it's own food & meds, so you will want to manually set the storage space for those items as noted above (Water 15,000, Wheat, Spice, & Meat 10,000 each)
I do not have an Ice miner assigned, but rely on the local ice miners I've assigned to the sector, which leaves a mission to assign one in my list, but I can live with that.
The intermediate and end product storage all all left on automatic as well as the pricing & like the other stations .. 4 XL traders (all Barbarosas from the VIG) are assigned to it.
I have 2 medium gas miners for the Helium, and the Graphene is both delivered & fetched by the traders assigned to the Hull Parts Plus & this station.

ARG - Claytronics - This one also makes $$$ and it's own food, so you might want to build more than just the 1 you see on my map as I will be doing so later.
Like the Q-Tubes above it relies on the local ice miners and you will want to manually set the storage space on the Energy, Water, etc ... but leave the others on auto.
Because it imports so much of the Microchips & Q-Tubes, and delivers so many Claytronics to my station builds I have 6x of the Barbarosas assigned as traders.

ARG - Advanced Electronics - If you have not noticed, these are in short supply everywhere and are needed in abundance to teleport the PHQ ... so build 2 of them (at least).
Just like the Claytronics above, use the local ice miners, set your food ware storage low, and assign 5 or 6 Barbarosas to trade for the mass import of M-Chips & Q-Tubes.

ARG - Plasma Conductors - Like the Quantum Tubes these are more for the chain and future stations but can be open to sale so as to recoup the cost of building the station.
2 Helium miners may not seem to get the job done, but they will and you will eventually see the storage rise. Initially you can move some from the Q-Tube excess to get the ball rolling.
This one also makes it own food, relies on the local ice miners, but only has 3x Barbarosas assigned as traders. (Don't forget to manually set the food & energy storage low)

ARG - Field Coils - The final item for teleporting the PHQ, and you'll need a lot, so keep the station closed until after your 1 teleport, then unrestrict & they will sell quite well.
Like the plasma above, local ice miners, set your food & energy storage low, and only 3x Barbarosa traders.

The 1st teleport of the PHQ for me was to this sector where I have the stations all built so I can re-build the station for mass storage & stock up 3x wares needed to teleport more in the future.

Hope this helps those that could use this chain to get their game going forward ...

=Baddieus=
Attachments
ARG - Advanced Electronics 12x.xml
(29.94 KiB) Downloaded 604 times
ARG - Claytronics 5x.xml
(33.35 KiB) Downloaded 563 times
ARG - Field Coils 8x.xml
(26.8 KiB) Downloaded 529 times
ARG - Plasma Conductors 14x.xml
(40.14 KiB) Downloaded 523 times
ARG - Quantum Tubes 12x.xml
(24.55 KiB) Downloaded 538 times

Millyon
x4

Re: ARG - Station Chain 2 for PHQ Teleport

Post by Millyon » Sat, 14. Jan 23, 04:16

Nice work and is vastly informative for what I am working on.
The "stack" as mine is called will consist of each module assigned to a half-plane along the Y axis. Sizes of 2/2, 2/18, and 5/5 will allow one to easily place additional modules in their respective plane. This was done to establish module counts that one could use to construct other more compact/architectural plans.
TIA for the leadup.

Return to “Construction Community”