X4 Foundations Vanilla - Tachyon Ops 'Teslaboom' Terran OWP Hangar Variant

Forum for sharing construction plans and loadouts.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Targ Collective
x4

X4 Foundations Vanilla - Tachyon Ops 'Teslaboom' Terran OWP Hangar Variant

Post by Targ Collective » Sat, 22. Apr 23, 15:16

If you like my designs, you can find a full list by searching the forums for Tachyon Developments for production stations and Tachyon Ops for various military stations. Sometimes the line between civilian and military blurs; in these cases Tachyon Developments will be used for stations that do not specifically have a solely military role.

Why two variants? Because having fighter and drone deployment is not worth it in all sectors. Some sectors have ambient damage, like heavy radiation sectors. Fighters would not survive.

For your convenience each dock can store 40 small and 10 medium craft. I know that's not consistent with the Encylopedia. It's got the wrong value. The docks can also store on ten docks for S craft and four M docks without storage which I recommend leaving free for ammo trade.

These platforms come in four sizes. Each platform can upgrade into all sizes up. Upgrading from the stock variant of the Teslaboom may cause lost pieces on the rebuild.

The game does not currently autodock or repair fighters for stations. This build primarily optimises Fighter Drone deployment, but can also be used as secure ship storage.

Tachyon Developments - Faster than the Speed of Light!
Attachments
Tachyon Ops _Teslaboom_ Terran OWP Size H-1 Micro.xml
(68.17 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Tachyon Ops _Teslaboom_ Terran OWP Size H-2 Small.xml
(109.15 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Tachyon Ops _Teslaboom_ Terran OWP Size H-3 Medium.xml
(188.47 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Tachyon Ops _Teslaboom_ Terran OWP Size H-4 Large.xml
(247.7 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
Learn to use stickies. Look here for mods for X3TC and here for guides across everything since X2. If you haven't read the Forum Rules do so before we beat you with sticks. Above all have fun.

Return to “Construction Community”