Hi team, dynamic relations can be hilarious at times

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

izolight
x4

Re: Hi team, dynamic relations can be hilarious at times

Post by izolight » Sun, 23. May 21, 22:25

Cycrow wrote:
Wed, 19. May 21, 23:45
izolight wrote:
Wed, 19. May 21, 21:13
I think there is some kind of overflow bug with the lower ranks (not sure if it is because of 1.1 RC3 or not as i haven't done missions yet with 1.0).
I was at -5 with Boron, Paranid and Split and did a mission for each (scan asteroids in every case, not sure if it matters) and after that I'm +8 or +9 with them, with their enemies not really affected.
Leading to this:
was you rank -5 in all of them, and do you know what percentage it was?

its normal for not effecting the other ranks, as theres a minimum cuttoff, which allows you to gain some notoriety if you are really low, without effecting the other races. But you shouldn't be getting large amounts from a single mission

EDIT: i just did a quick check and it seems to be working fine for me. Its possible that the mission was generated before you applied the patch, so it was still using the values from RC1 or Before. New missions generally after RC2/RC3 should have a reduced amount of notoriety when at low ranks
This just happened again on a save started with 1.1 (release version)
went 96% -5 with paranids (enemy of priest duke) to +9 (Paranid emperors protectorate) with a single mission (this time covert ops, so it doesn't seem to be tied to the mission type).

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”