PLot Bofu Station problems

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

x3tc

PLot Bofu Station problems

Post by 150147 » Fri, 7. May 21, 09:32

Built the Bofu M station. Assigned both plot freighters to it.
Using ship commands have stocked resources and production progresses.
1. When Bofu full 1664 - production continues (using up resources) but nothing added to production stock (full).
2. Commanded ship to sell Bofu at 250 cr (low price). Ship just sits in station with nothing in hold. Manually loaded ship with Bofu and ship then sails and sells Bofu and returns to station and sits there.
3. Tried Station Manager. Ships just sit there doing nothing and station manager draws 10,000/hr salary - nothing left now!
4. With station opened to trading with other races (Bofu at 251 (low)). NPC ships fly to station with orders to deliver?? Bofu but sit there - do not byu- them fly off to research station presumably to buy there.

Has anybody got any idea what is happening here?
Would be grateful for your help.

Klord
x3ap

Re: PLot Bofu Station problems

Post by Klord » Fri, 7. May 21, 14:09

Your query is difficult to understand.

Maybe your ships lack proper equipment to run the errands?

Have you completed the initial parts of the plot? Did you come back to the commonwealth universe?
X fanatic. More of an X3 fanatic.
What about X4? Nah, I prefer a space simulator rather than a walking simulator.

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Fri, 7. May 21, 16:47

I have followed the plot and built the station.
Commands are not behaving as I thought they would.
I am commanding the ships to sell Bofu but they are not doing anything until I manually load the Bofu into the ship's cargo hold.
I expected this to be automatic so that I could get on with the plot while the station and ships make me a little money. Just like in previous games.

JerryCruz
x4

Post by JerryCruz » Fri, 7. May 21, 17:40

Make sure your ships have Navigation Software Mk1 and your factory set as homebase when they are managed by station manager.
Make sure you have deployed (advanced) satellites in sectors with npc stations, where station manager can buy resources for your factory or sell products.

Kal Ryper
x4

Post by Kal Ryper » Sat, 8. May 21, 11:31

Where in the sector is your station?
Does traffic pass close to it, so they can detect your station and register your prices?
It does appear to take a while for merchants to start trading with you - assuming you have allowed station to trade with other races.
Spoiler
Show
Station located close to centre of map and just above/below so traffic doesn't have to detour around it.
I used Demeter to buy energy @15, max 2 jumps - set up buy command and run infinite
BoGas buy @ 380 (default) and it gets brought to you - just have enough credits to buy from them. Total budget of 360K for max'd resources
Sell @ 291 (-1 credit than Research station to undercut them)

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”