[FL-550][BUG] Autojump malfunction

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Virtualaughing
x4

[FL-550][BUG] Autojump malfunction

Post by Virtualaughing » Fri, 7. May 21, 11:57

I have a jumpdrive finally. Set to emergency jump. I can not recall emergency jump activating if the player is the pilot in previous X titles. Also. Cancelled the emergency jump and the auto pilot stop your ship to stand still then you autopilot off with maneuvers then it start again and you stop it then start again and all of your fighter drones released on auto meanwhile you are the pilot of the ship. Such automatic behavior should be only when NPC drive your ship.
In the not sure mission of
Spoiler
Show
got your cargo steal tech and using it meanwhile unknown trigger for the HUB mission to continue. If the target becomes hostile I won't kill it unless absolute needed for survival.
Last edited by TVCD on Sat, 8. May 21, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Jira port
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Klord
x3ap

Re: Jumpdrive annoyance

Post by Klord » Fri, 7. May 21, 12:07

I have the same issue with the Jump drive when automatic jump is enabled. Looks like a small bug.
X fanatic. More of an X3 fanatic.
What about X4? Nah, I prefer a space simulator rather than a walking simulator.

Virtualaughing
x4

Losing Control

Post by Virtualaughing » Sat, 8. May 21, 21:40

Impossible to fly the ship if auto jump enabled. It stops mouse following mode and no trust. Pressing space is over written in the very second. You just fly forward slowly. Disabled the should launch drones yet it launching drones. Then the drones just sit there even if I set them to attack my target in Broadcast to my ships in the sector.

I have jumped the ship manually to re group re collect myself. Then when the first enemy hit, the ship stopped and no way to gain control.
This is not the mission when
Spoiler
Show
whoeverparanidonkoslot hacking your weapon system
What is up with the Nemesis anyway? Auto aim enabled and it does not matter to aim the mouse on the crosshair or to shot when blueredblinking with the horizontal center line is aligned. Every single shot missing the target. Can you please copy exactly how it is working in the game Freelancer. :D
I was able to fight with a recently bought barracuda and with the starting ship.
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Losing Control

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 8. May 21, 21:50

Can you provide a savegame with the autojumping problem, please?
Virtualaughing wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 21:40
What is up with the Nemesis anyway? Auto aim enabled and it does not matter to aim the mouse on the crosshair or to shot when blueredblinking with the horizontal center line is aligned. Every single shot missing the target. Can you please copy exactly how it is working in the game Freelancer.
I was able to fight with a recently bought barracuda and with the starting ship.
People have pointed out that using Ctrl (on the keyboard) would result in better outcomes for hitting targets.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

TVCD
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [FL-550][BUG] Autojump malfunction

Post by TVCD » Sat, 8. May 21, 22:02

I suspect this is the same problem. :wink:

[Topics merged]
"Manche Menschen können den Regen spüren, andere werden nur nass"

Prophet1
x4

Post by Prophet1 » Sat, 8. May 21, 23:14

I think the problem with the Nemesis is the same as with some M6 in TC and AP. Weapon placement on the ship model is spread wide on a ship which is much larger than fighters so weapon shots fire wide of target.
No glory for you!

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Sat, 8. May 21, 23:57

TVCD wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 22:02
I suspect this is the same problem. :wink:

[Topics merged]
I was unsure of the submit. I have to re think twice because selfeducatedenglishspeaker and write is slow communication. So back and pushed the submit because reloaded the page to see that is there and answer or something. "Topic does not exist" maybe I done something wrong? If you are a true sceptic then you question your self first :D

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”