Where are the Terrans? [solved]

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Xe-131
x4

Where are the Terrans? [solved]

Post by Xe-131 » Sat, 8. May 21, 00:02

I've explored what I can call the obvious part of the map, including many hyperdrive access points, but can't find the Terrans. I've seen missions to go out and kill Terran/ATF ships from a few places, so I'd imagine they're around. The two places I've tried are:
Spoiler
Show
Heretic's end and Nathan's Voyage (to try to get to Argon Sector M148): in both cases, the gates are shut off.
I started as the Argon, if that makes any difference.
Last edited by TVCD on Sat, 8. May 21, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add [solved]

satalin
x4

Re: Where are the Terrans?

Post by satalin » Sat, 8. May 21, 00:21

try to play the plot and you will find them. but terrans sectors are not fun to go WAY to many ships there i have counted 20 m6 30 m7 and a few m2 and m1 in ONE sector nothing to say to the other ships again WAY to many there.

spoiler to find plot
Spoiler
Show
find special discovery go to the guild and there should be a option to get a specail discovery for 25k or 250k not sure anymore but it trigger the plot

Xe-131
x4

Post by Xe-131 » Sat, 8. May 21, 00:27

satalin wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 00:21
try to play the plot and you will find them. but terrans sectors are not fun to go WAY to many ships there i have counted 20 m6 30 m7 and a few m2 and m1 in ONE sector nothing to say to the other ships again WAY to many there.

spoiler to find plot
Spoiler
Show
find special discovery go to the guild and there should be a option to get a specail discovery for 25k or 250k not sure anymore but it trigger the plot
Okay, thanks!
Spoiler
Show
I've seen that the glitch where you can't hand in special discoveries will be fixed in the next update - unfortunately it affects me too and I can't do anything with them at the moment.
At least I know what to do!

satalin
x4

Post by satalin » Sat, 8. May 21, 00:39

i have that too but still could trigger the plot but my game is still buged every 30 min frezz the game have to wait for the update for that and hope that they fix the terran sectors too

Betelgeuse97
x4

Post by Betelgeuse97 » Sat, 8. May 21, 01:46

satalin wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 00:21

spoiler to find plot
Spoiler
Show
I found my special discovery in Xenon space. Does that still trigger it? But I didn't get any prompt right after.

satalin
x4

Post by satalin » Sat, 8. May 21, 02:42

Spoiler
Show
you don`t get a message or something you need to go to the explorer guild and there buy the "special discovery"

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”