[Bug] Transfering Wares from HQ to Transport

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Incinerator
x4

[Bug] Transfering Wares from HQ to Transport

Post by Incinerator » Sat, 8. May 21, 08:09

So I got to the point in the plot where I placed down my Bofu factory.
I had energy cells stored in the HQ, I dock my Dolphin, transfer the wares onto the transport, so far so good, its loaded on the ship. I order it to dock on my bofu factory, I'm sitting outside in my Discoverer watching it dock, get message its docked. I proceed to transfer wares only there is nothing on the ship. I order it back to the HQ to re-transfer only the transfered energy cells are missing from the station, so I redo the transfer only this time after having transfered to the ship, and undock I examine the freighter while its in space and it reads nothing in the cargo, and my HQ is also missing the energy cells.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Re: [Bug] Transfering Wares from HQ to Transport

Post by Snafu_X3 » Sat, 8. May 21, 15:24

If the Dolphin is already homebased to the BoFu fab, the Ecells will have been transferred automatically once the Dolphin docks at its home
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Incinerator
x4

Post by Incinerator » Sat, 8. May 21, 16:04

Snafu_X3 wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 15:24
If the Dolphin is already homebased to the BoFu fab, the Ecells will have been transferred automatically once the Dolphin docks at its home
I haven't got that far yet, had no ships set to the bofu plant as homebase. The ECells would go poff from the cargohold as soon as I undocked from the PHQ that I was moving the Ecells from since I had over 4k Ecells stored there. I managed a work around by taking the Demeter to the solar power plants to pickup Ecells there. But now I'm suspecting another glitch since there are no advanced sats or nav sats to be bought anywhere ie @ the boron research station next sector over and they never restock always at 0 unless its part of the plot. And a lot of the missions you can get seems uncompletable with impossible time and/or storage limits.

Incinerator
x4

Post by Incinerator » Sat, 8. May 21, 17:30

Restarted the game, and now adv satellites and nav satellites are available. Gonna check if it still glitches out when transfering wares from the PHQ, it would also eat all the credits earlier, ie use up all of the credits transfered and not just what was for the construction task.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Sat, 8. May 21, 17:37

Incinerator wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 16:04

I haven't got that far yet, had no ships set to the bofu plant as homebase. The ECells would go poff from the cargohold as soon as I undocked from the PHQ
Hmm.. odd
But now I'm suspecting another glitch since there are no advanced sats or nav sats to be bought anywhere ie @ the boron research station next sector over and they never restock always at 0
You have to be quick to grab them before they're all bought up by NPCs :( Once The HUB gates are opened into the rest of the universe, random NPCs will start to restock that research lab
And a lot of the missions you can get seems uncompletable with impossible time and/or storage limits.
That's always been the case in pretty much every X game: you have to pay attn to the mission requirements to ensure you're not picking a mission you can't complete (altho part-doing resource missions can still be profitable without the completion bonus)
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”