[Spoiler] How to acquire faction diplomacy ships?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

maxolina
x4

[Spoiler] How to acquire faction diplomacy ships?

Post by maxolina » Thu, 13. May 21, 01:41

Hello,
Spoiler
Show
in my ship browser I see the Aamon, an M3 fighter that looks very interesting to me, but it says "Argon Diplomacy" as means of accessing it.

I thought that the "obtain ship" diplomacy option only allows you to buy the yellow ships that are available at certain shipyards, but I looked at all the argon shipyards and none of them sell the Aamon.

How do I get access to that ship?
lol

jin ko82
x3tc

Re: [Spoiler] How to acquire faction diplomacy ships?

Post by jin ko82 » Thu, 13. May 21, 03:11

look up what agents do and select the "acquire special ships" part. you need lots of disposable rep points to do it
this forum is hard to navigate

Klord
x3ap

Post by Klord » Thu, 13. May 21, 03:54

1. You reach the specified diplomacy level.

2. You send an agent to a said faction's shipyard tasking him to obtain special ships.

3. It takes time to make the ships available. For an example, if Argon has 4 ships available to unlock via diplomacy option, they become available one by one. The progress will be shown as 0/4, 1/4, 2/4 ships available. Usually it takes more than a hour to obtain all ships. So make sure you have a bit of extra influence available with the said faction cuz agents consume influence to sustain their process.

4, Acquired ships will only stay in the shipyard for some time. They disappear after a short while, so make sure you have enough money to buy them during that period.
X fanatic. More of an X3 fanatic.
What about X4? Nah, I prefer a space simulator rather than a walking simulator.

maxolina
x4

Post by maxolina » Thu, 13. May 21, 13:08

Klord wrote:
Thu, 13. May 21, 03:54
1. You reach the specified diplomacy level.

2. You send an agent to a said faction's shipyard tasking him to obtain special ships.

3. It takes time to make the ships available. For an example, if Argon has 4 ships available to unlock via diplomacy option, they become available one by one. The progress will be shown as 0/4, 1/4, 2/4 ships available. Usually it takes more than a hour to obtain all ships. So make sure you have a bit of extra influence available with the said faction cuz agents consume influence to sustain their process.

4, Acquired ships will only stay in the shipyard for some time. They disappear after a short while, so make sure you have enough money to buy them during that period.
Oooh I see thank you!
lol

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”