Another Station Manager problem

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

ConorC
x4

Another Station Manager problem

Post by ConorC » Thu, 13. May 21, 12:58

Hi all, I've only really started on x3FL, and I'm using station manager on my free BoFu lab. I have never used station manager before and it's not really doing anything. I have 2 ships homebased to it, they both Navigation MK1 and Trade MK1 installed. Station manager is active and the prices are set so that resources are available to buy within a couple of jumps. The station has money and the resources are in range of the stations maximum jump range. I did start out manually stocking up the station before I activated Station manager (I didn't know it was a thing, I've been a CAG user for years :)) so it is now full of BoFu, and one of the ships tried to sell, but failed, it obviously arrived at it's destination after an AI trader got there first.

The issue I'm having is, the station is out of resources, there are resources available in neighbouring sectors, but the stations 2 ships are not being dispatched to acquire said resources even though the funds are in the station's coffers. What am I doing wrong?

ConorC
x4

Re: Another Station Manager problem

Post by ConorC » Thu, 13. May 21, 15:11

I think it just needed time to get itself together, because it's working fine now.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”