so you removed the ability to use repair drones....

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

jin ko82
x3tc

Post by jin ko82 » Thu, 13. May 21, 16:26

wow, not only is the freezing bug (which has been reported numerous times) not fixed, you also made the repair drones useless to anyone not flying an expensive and useless drone carrier. GG
this forum is hard to navigate

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: so you removed the ability to use repair drones....

Post by CBJ » Thu, 13. May 21, 17:09

A couple of tips:
1. Repeatedly being rude and unpleasant towards the volunteers who have worked on this free game is not a great way to motivate them to work on fixes and improvements to it.
2. Spamming every thread you can find with complaints about a bug, without providing any information whatsoever that might help someone to track it down, does not improve the chances of it getting fixed.

jin ko82
x3tc

Post by jin ko82 » Thu, 13. May 21, 17:11

CBJ wrote:
Thu, 13. May 21, 17:09
A couple of tips:
1. Repeatedly being rude and unpleasant towards the volunteers who have worked on this free game is not a great way to motivate them to work on fixes and improvements to it.
2. Spamming every thread you can find with complaints about a bug, without providing any information whatsoever that might help someone to track it down, does not improve the chances of it getting fixed.
hey dumbass, i dont care if it pisses people off. and i have posted my saves LITERALLY AFTER A MOD POSTED so dont give me that shit about not proving info. its not my fault you have incompetent mods who ignore half the userbase
this forum is hard to navigate

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 13. May 21, 17:12

See Rule 1 of the forum. Goodbye.

jinko82

Post by jinko82 » Thu, 13. May 21, 17:18

wow, not only is the freezing bug (which has been reported numerous times) not fixed, you also made the repair drones useless to anyone not flying an expensive and useless drone carrier. GG

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 13. May 21, 17:20

When you get banned from the forum for insulting everyone left right and centre, you don't get to create a new account and carry on. :roll:

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”