Paranid Weapon Transporter stuck in HQ and HUB

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

LoGyMW

Paranid Weapon Transporter stuck in HQ and HUB

Post by LoGyMW » Thu, 13. May 21, 20:48

In my playthrough i was originally friendly with Paranid and they were sending these transports to my stations and when i got the HUB i went to support Borons and since they are the enemies of Paranid i ended up as enemy to them. Now their transports are stuck in my HQ and HUB docks and i can't seem to get rid of them. I turned of all trade with NPC factions, set them as foe in global and in all stations, even removed wares that they wanted to trade and yet they still don't want to move from the station. They have been stuck in there for a while now, ever since i got the HUB and now already some 5 days of playtime in and they just don't move. There really needs to be a command to force undock from stations as this was the issue since Reunion and was never properly addressed IMO

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Paranid Weapon Transporter stuck in HQ and HUB

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 13. May 21, 22:28

Can you upload a savegame please?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

BaZERGer
x4

Post by BaZERGer » Fri, 14. May 21, 02:58

How many ships are docked? I had an issue with my HQ being swarmed by TPs, that also didn't want to undock, eventually cleared out after emptied all my own ships docked there and some time passed.

Klord
x3ap

Post by Klord » Fri, 14. May 21, 03:23

I have the same issue with a Pirate M5. Its docked in my Bofu station and stuck there. Below is a save file if you need to check. Just check the bofu station from the properties menu. Thank you. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iSrcGo ... sp=sharing

Edit: Im thinking of packing the station and recycling it at the HQ for material. Wondering what will happen :D
X fanatic. More of an X3 fanatic.
What about X4? Nah, I prefer a space simulator rather than a walking simulator.

mtiffany71
x3tc

Post by mtiffany71 » Fri, 14. May 21, 20:49

Same issue. 2 Paranid Weapons Transporters
Spoiler
Show
(I think from the plot-related cargo bay hacker mission)
stuck at my hq. Google Drive link to savegame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_fZSdr ... sp=sharing

Fishille
x4

Post by Fishille » Fri, 14. May 21, 21:40

On my first play through, I didn’t actually keep the save I noticed that the Weapons Transporters would follow me around everywhere I went in the ship I used to heist them. I thought it was rather amusing and ended up blasting them.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”