[FL-575][Bug] ST/UT for Pirate Ship

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

ex-deathevn

[FL-575][Bug] ST/UT for Pirate Ship

Post by ex-deathevn » Thu, 13. May 21, 22:00

So I went and picked up the [Pirate Ship] after getting good rep & buying a station hack into a Pirate Shipyard.
Said Pirate Ship is showing up as an 'Other' class in the property menu but for all intents and purposes, as far as I'm able to tell, is supposed to be a TS. I'm guessing by it's nature that it's under Other as a possible TP but I haven't tried flying it manually at all so far and it doesn't come with Cargo Life Support built in.
My plan after reverse-engineering one was to start using them as low-budget Tradeships - All well and good so far, I have one set up to the Station Manager on my starting BoFu Lab back in the Void and it's working like a regular TS should.

The problem that I've run into:
I've loaded one up with ship extensions including Mk3 Trade Command software, but it doesn't have the option to start Sector Trading available, it's just not in the list at all. Not even greyed out. The ship is currently docked as well in case that was needed but the option just isn't there - so Is this a bug?

For clarification, I am not running the beta patch and the ship should have the correct extensions installed.
Screenshot - Trade Command Software Mk3 & Pirate Ship info + My ships' freight bay

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [Bug?] ST/UT for Pirate Ship

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 13. May 21, 23:15

Thanks for the report. The problem is indeed that internally it registers under a different ship class, "Pirate TS", which is not a "TS". We'll have a look.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Hwitvlf

Re: [FL-574][Bug] ST/UT for Pirate Ship

Post by Hwitvlf » Sun, 20. Jun 21, 21:28

In 1.2, this ship shows as a TS , but is still listed as 'other' in the property list- down with the TPs. It doesn't show in the ship browser either. It's one of the faster TS so it's actually useful as a disposable trader.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”