[BUG still in 1.3?] Rare Blueprint Collecter? Master Collector?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

DanKara
x4

Re: [BUG?] Rare Blueprint Collecter? Master Collector?

Post by DanKara » Sat, 13. Nov 21, 19:43

Jimmy C wrote:
Sat, 13. Nov 21, 18:38
There's a Hyperion Raider and you can capture the Kha'ak M6 and up?
Sorry, my fault because ... Language
- I meant the Hyperion (there's only one, have trouble to seperate Vanguard and Raider -variants with their german counterparts)
- With "Kha'ak" I referred to the LFL-finds for M6-blueprint, and M5,4,3-ships (have not tried to board a M6, don't expect that possible)

- I made more mistakes on "Common"
- Wahlhalla, MARU, Atmo-TL are not needed for "Common".
- Some more "Unbuyables" (that are not Diplomacy) are neither in Common nor Rare (easy to make mistakes between the 4+ scipts I used) but some are Rare
[Will edit previous post]

DanKara
x4

Re: [BUG still in 1.3?] Rare Blueprint Collecter? Master Collector?

Post by DanKara » Fri, 26. Nov 21, 04:28

So... Patch 1.3 is live. I am full of hope.
Patch notes contain no hint regarding RARE and MASTER Collector. I start to daubt.

Started my MainGame. Last ship blueprint gets completted (ARAN) - still neither RARE nor MASTER.
In my MainGame I run my "add rare blueprints"-script: without UFO still no RARE / with UFO unlocking RARE (but not MASTER)

Testwise I started a NewGame in 1.3 (once again ParanidExcellency)
Run my "add rare blueprints"-script: without UFO no RARE / with UFO unlocking locally the achievement for RARE Blueprint Collector (but not MASTER)

I am left disappointed.
Well... on the good side I think we can expect a future 1.4-patch (?) :gruebel:

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 30. Nov 21, 01:37

DanKara wrote:
Fri, 26. Nov 21, 04:28
So... Patch 1.3 is live. I am full of hope.
Patch notes contain no hint regarding RARE and MASTER Collector. I start to daubt.

Started my MainGame. Last ship blueprint gets completted (ARAN) - still neither RARE nor MASTER.
In my MainGame I run my "add rare blueprints"-script: without UFO still no RARE / with UFO unlocking RARE (but not MASTER)

Testwise I started a NewGame in 1.3 (once again ParanidExcellency)
Run my "add rare blueprints"-script: without UFO no RARE / with UFO unlocking locally the achievement for RARE Blueprint Collector (but not MASTER)

I am left disappointed.
Well... on the good side I think we can expect a future 1.4-patch (?) :gruebel:
I'm sure they will notice it. Might have to bring it up directly with one of them though. Try reaching out PM if they don't see or respond to it. Given what they fixed in this patch, I'd imagine they will fix more eventually. The Patrol software is bugged as well last I checked. And hopefully a 1.4 patch doesn't break anything previously fixed. Have faith. 8)
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Tue, 30. Nov 21, 14:02

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Tue, 30. Nov 21, 01:37
... Try reaching out PM if they don't see or respond to it. ...
... Have faith.
Thank You! I have already contacted CYCROW and he was kind enough to answer. In short:
“UFO-blueprint is removed in next Patch… If there is a next patch”

Yet there was/is no word about such a fix being retroactive.
And with X4 “Tides of Avarice” and that other rumored “next X 2022”-game in the making, EGOSOFT-personnel may not find the extra time needed to patch FL…

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Sat, 12. Mar 22, 13:08

In my current game, started shortly before 1.3 dropped, I have once again more than 680 blueprints.
This time around I left one of each class out on purpose, so I could unlock the achievements for Rare, Common and Industrial after a potential patch 1.4 drops.

Purely out of curiosity I added the UFO-blueprint via the Script Editor once again. Much to my suprise the 'Collector of rare blueprints' unlocked (locally) in that modified game. I did some more testing and it became obvious, that I included (much) to many ships in that category. The shortened list include (only):

- Heavy Centaur Prototype (Argon Diplo-3)
- Agamemnon (Paranid Diplo-3)
- Enhanced Jaguar (Split Diplo-1)
- Acinonyx Prototype (Split Diplo-3)

- Mercury Prototype (unbuyable)
- Vulture Prototype (unbuyable)
- Demeter Prototype (unbuyable)
- Toucan Prototype (unbuyable)
- Scorpion Prototype (unbuyable)
- Asp Prototype (unbuyable)
- Nova Prototype (unbuyable)
- Advanced Express (unbuyable)
- Advanced Eclipse (unbuyable)
- Enhanced Mercury (unbuyable)
- Enhanced Kea (unbuyable)
- Kite Vanguard (unbuyable)

- Unknown Object (UFO)
(16 ships + 1 UFO)

There is still a measure of uncertainty to it, as at times / loaded savefiles I also needed the Falcon-Prototyp and/or the Hyperion.
If anyone is interested in further testing, I uploaded my simple script here: https://www.file-upload.net/download-14 ... d.xml.html
(Download it, copy it to ...\X3TC...\addon2\scripts, start a (new) game, activate ScriptEditor, run this script.)

@CYCROW, @DEVS:
Is it possible to not delete the UFO from the list of needed blueprints, but instead add a fixed / random mission, that offers the UFO-blueprint for sale or reward?
Don't think I will ever find the energy to start this for third time...
Last edited by DanKara on Tue, 22. Mar 22, 10:40, edited 1 time in total.

fireanddream
xr

Post by fireanddream » Sun, 13. Mar 22, 05:07

DanKara wrote:
Sat, 12. Mar 22, 13:08
@CYCROW, @DEVS:
Is it possible to not delete the UFO from the list of needed blueprints, but instead add a fixed / random mission, that offers the UFO-blueprint for sale or reward?
Don't think I will ever find the energy to start this for third time...
Would be hilarious if at the same time the player loses control of the UFO the moment it is let loose, so that we can still make them, but cannot actually fly them.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”