Need proper reports!

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Jimmy C
x3tc

Need proper reports!

Post by Jimmy C » Fri, 26. Nov 21, 17:48

I decided I would like to see the reports of the trade activities of my ships. I initially switched on reporting on the ships themselves. That gave the proper reports. Then I decided to have the reports sent to the ships' homebase. That's where things got... inconsistent.
On the Xenon Hub, I activated the option to get reports from all homebased ships, that would be al my UTs. I hadn't touched the Reporting options on the individual ships themselves. I selected All Reports on the station's options. That got me individual trade reports as well as a global report summarizing all trade transactions.
When I went to a trade station with two ships and activated the save reports to homebase options, I got no global reports. Even though those ships had been able to make reports on the ships themselves. I watched them make their sales and the money appearing in the station, but the only the individual sale reports appeared.
I'd really like to get this sorted out.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Need proper reports!

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 26. Nov 21, 17:57

If you set the ship to add reports to the homebase, then the global report will be on the station, not the ships. So you view the global reports via the stations reports

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Fri, 26. Nov 21, 18:07

Cycrow wrote:
Fri, 26. Nov 21, 17:57
If you set the ship to add reports to the homebase, then the global report will be on the station, not the ships. So you view the global reports via the stations reports
I know that. I am viewing the reports on the station and the global report there is showing nothing.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 27. Nov 21, 18:10

Got an update. Things have gotten worse. I decided to go back to Reports on the ships instead of the station until I solve the problem. But now, global reports from those ships only list the latest transaction instead of all transactions.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”