Did I find Saya Kho's ship?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Incubi
xr

Did I find Saya Kho's ship?

Post by Incubi » Mon, 14. Feb 22, 09:46

I finally got around to playing X3FL and was surprised to see the Nikonofune piloted by a boron in the very beginning. I immediately ran here to investigate could not find any reference to it. Is there a back story to why a Boron has it and do I get to get her ship for myself eventually?
For those who have not played it, the Nikonofune was a barracuda in X3 reunion that belonged to a character named Saya Kho. There is a lot of information ono here around here, I just couldn't find any reference to the Nikonofune in X3FL

fireanddream
xr

Re: Did I find Saya Kho's ship?

Post by fireanddream » Mon, 14. Feb 22, 14:23

Is Saya Kho the one who destroyed the earth ring for some reason? Regardless I wish I can cap/board unique ships like the Argon One and Nikkonofune, but atlas.

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Mon, 14. Feb 22, 14:57

Incubi wrote:
Mon, 14. Feb 22, 09:46
I finally got around to playing X3FL and was surprised to see the Nikonofune piloted by a boron in the very beginning.
Seeing that familiar shipname at the gamestart had me hoping for more... (backstory, references or such). I think it is the only ship with a real name (not just shipmodell as name). Sadly, aside of this one opening dialog neither the pilot nor the ship is later of any importance. The ship vanishes after some time.

fireanddream wrote:
Mon, 14. Feb 22, 14:23
Is Saya Kho the one who destroyed the earth ring for some reason? Regardless I wish I can cap/board unique ships like the Argon One and Nikkonofune, but atlas.
Yes, she is the one!
Would a boarded 'Argon One' keep this name?

fireanddream
xr

Post by fireanddream » Mon, 14. Feb 22, 18:56

DanKara wrote:
Mon, 14. Feb 22, 14:57
Would a boarded 'Argon One' keep this name?
No. Literally the first capital ship I tried to board back in TC, but no.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Wed, 23. Feb 22, 13:13

There is no real backstory to it, I just thought it would be fun to have it still be around. I'll leave it to everyone's imagination to come up with a backstory for why a random Boron has it now. :)

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”