Supply station

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Nekudotayim_
x4

Supply station

Post by Nekudotayim_ » Wed, 9. Mar 22, 18:40

I have ordered my complexes to supply my HQ with the resources, which are required to construct stuff. However, it looks like they are not really supplying the HQ with all resources, which are available at the respective complex.

For example: I did setup a transporter using the trade distribution command to supply microships, quantum tubes and computer components because of they have not been delivered automatically.

What am I doing wrong?

Jimmy C
x3tc

Re: Supply station

Post by Jimmy C » Wed, 9. Mar 22, 18:55

Did you set the ships to to fully load their cargo bays before going to the HQ? Could take a few hours to accumulate enough.
Have you set up any other TD ships, are they working? If you haven't, try setting up a simple loop. Take 100 ecells from a complex to the HQ and repeat.

One other thing I can note, TD is slow especially if you're used to CLS.

Nekudotayim_
x4

Post by Nekudotayim_ » Wed, 9. Mar 22, 19:13

Jimmy C wrote:
Wed, 9. Mar 22, 18:55
Did you set the ships to to fully load their cargo bays before going to the HQ? Could take a few hours to accumulate enough.
The Supply Station "command" is nothing you can setup individually. On the command console of a station you can setup station it shall supply. This might of course only work with a manager available. So there is no "wait till loaded".
Jimmy C wrote:
Wed, 9. Mar 22, 18:55
Have you set up any other TD ships, are they working? If you haven't, try setting up a simple loop. Take 100 ecells from a complex to the HQ and repeat.

One other thing I can note, TD is slow especially if you're used to CLS.
Manager is working and also supplying the target station but not with every kind of resource. Those resources are products of the managers' station.

What is CLS? TD = Trade Distribution I guess.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Wed, 9. Mar 22, 20:53

Nekudotayim_ wrote:
Wed, 9. Mar 22, 19:13

The Supply Station "command" is nothing you can setup individually. On the command console of a station you can setup station it shall supply. This might of course only work with a manager available. So there is no "wait till loaded".

Manager is working and also supplying the target station but not with every kind of resource. Those resources are products of the managers' station.
Oh, you were talking about Station Manager. That's different from the Trade Distribution command. I haven't used the manager because I've heard about the problems with it.
From what you said, can you check if the Manager is set up to treat products of the complex differently from its intermediate goods?
What is CLS? TD = Trade Distribution I guess.
CLS is Commodity Logistics Software that's from the AP and TC bonus pack. It works like TD in FL, it's more capable in certain aspects.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”