Custom game with HQ findable, but how?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

a18lira

Custom game with HQ findable, but how?

Post by a18lira » Thu, 31. Mar 22, 15:31

Ive just started x3 FL few weeks ago.

my custom game setting includes 'player HQ : findable' but I cant find my LFL or something to find HQ.

Is it waiting for me in somewhere? or im ruined?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Custom game with HQ findable, but how?

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 31. Mar 22, 15:33

it will be an abandoned station in one of the sectors. Once you find it, you can active it, and you will get access to the LFL at the same time

a18lira

Post by a18lira » Thu, 31. Mar 22, 15:43

Cycrow wrote:
Thu, 31. Mar 22, 15:33
it will be an abandoned station in one of the sectors. Once you find it, you can active it, and you will get access to the LFL at the same time

I knew it!!! thx man. really helpful. now I can go back to enjoy it LOL

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Thu, 31. Mar 22, 16:07

I think, there is a faster way to find the HQ than relying on luck.
Won't say more for now to not spoil your game. Unless you want so...

a18lira

Post by a18lira » Thu, 31. Mar 22, 17:02

DanKara wrote:
Thu, 31. Mar 22, 16:07
I think, there is a faster way to find the HQ than relying on luck.
Won't say more for now to not spoil your game. Unless you want so...
well im noob here so wanna get every sector by my own. but if I can rely on your kindness, could you give me your hint with 'spoiler'?

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Thu, 31. Mar 22, 20:18

a18lira wrote:
Thu, 31. Mar 22, 17:02
...could you give me your hint with 'spoiler'?
There are some scripts, made by players and modders, which will help you finding things like (derelict) ships, commodities or stations). One such script is the 'All-Seeing-Eyes', which I use in X3FL in the version that was made for X3AP.

You have to download that script-archiv, extrakt/copy its content to your install-folder ...X3TC...\addon2\script.
You then have to activate that script within the game. But best make a save beforehand.
- Change your pilot-name to 'Thereshallbewings' (when flying [Shift+m], else advanced option in personal section in the sidebar). This gives you access to the ingame ScriptEditor (but marks your save as ***modified***, which disable Steam-achievments).
- To start the ScriptEditor (when flying: press [Shift+c] and than {s] than 2x Enter and you see a list of scripts
- in that script list select the 'All Seeing Eyes' and press [r] than 2x Enter
- afterwards this script opens a menu, where you can select what you seek (for the HQ goto 9) and select the HQ in the next list)
- note the results somewhere, for the HQ the sector name should suffice. if you don't know that sector yet, that script can also unveil the whole universe, though some sectors are not active in your game. You know about the RSL- or beta-sectors?)
- reload the save you made beforehand (and you can proceed without damage).

Believe me, it is not as complicated as it may seem now and soon will become second nature to you...

a18lira

Post by a18lira » Fri, 1. Apr 22, 07:40

DanKara wrote:
Thu, 31. Mar 22, 20:18
a18lira wrote:
Thu, 31. Mar 22, 17:02
...could you give me your hint with 'spoiler'?
There are some scripts, made by players and modders, which will help you finding things like (derelict) ships, commodities or stations). One such script is the 'All-Seeing-Eyes', which I use in X3FL in the version that was made for X3AP.

You have to download that script-archiv, extrakt/copy its content to your install-folder ...X3TC...\addon2\script.
You then have to activate that script within the game. But best make a save beforehand.
- Change your pilot-name to 'Thereshallbewings' (when flying [Shift+m], else advanced option in personal section in the sidebar). This gives you access to the ingame ScriptEditor (but marks your save as ***modified***, which disable Steam-achievments).
- To start the ScriptEditor (when flying: press [Shift+c] and than {s] than 2x Enter and you see a list of scripts
- in that script list select the 'All Seeing Eyes' and press [r] than 2x Enter
- afterwards this script opens a menu, where you can select what you seek (for the HQ goto 9) and select the HQ in the next list)
- note the results somewhere, for the HQ the sector name should suffice. if you don't know that sector yet, that script can also unveil the whole universe, though some sectors are not active in your game. You know about the RSL- or beta-sectors?)
- reload the save you made beforehand (and you can proceed without damage).

Believe me, it is not as complicated as it may seem now and soon will become second nature to you...

Was not hard, and greatly helpful!

It was in the sector i've already been LOL, I just didnt know what it is.

now I got my own HQ, thx for your help. really appreciate.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”