X-Treme trading rank

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

ballti
x4

X-Treme trading rank

Post by ballti » Sun, 24. Apr 22, 13:00

All surplus from complex via HQ go in Xenon hub for seling - station manager. It works great, but im not sure if this kinda trading rize trading rank?
Wargasm

fireanddream
xr

Re: X-Treme trading rank

Post by fireanddream » Sun, 24. Apr 22, 19:11

I don't really remember but I think you have to buy low sell high. A bunch of UT or a trading hub will do. I find that in FL you don't really lose a lot of traders because they go up to like 800mj shield now, I've had 15 best buy/sell traders (they ignore satellite warnings) and haven't lose any of them in a long time. I use the hub as a storage center and set like 2 ships on best buy and 2 on best sell for foods and minerals. I have one additional ship on buying E-cells exclusively for fuel.

ballti
x4

Post by ballti » Sun, 24. Apr 22, 21:01

Im not sure too, the instructions are readed like trader need to do profit.
Unknown:
Xenon hub auto price on "complex stuff" and no traders, will UT traders see Xenon hub like NPC stations? Distribution can be manupulatet like Xenon hub have only full stock and consequently low price.
Wargasm

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Tue, 26. Apr 22, 19:27

I've got a complex in Akeela's Beacon Beta pumping out ungodly amounts of Space Fuel and Weed (the latter sells way better than the former) which is slowly increasing my trading rank, it's managed to accrue about 1.5 billion credits so far.

I'm still getting my new weapon complex in Consecrated Fire Beta up and running. 250+ stations means a LOT of upgrades. The 1 & 5 MJ shields sell really well, just as well as they're the least useful.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”