Build Command MK3 Questions

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

bounty_hunter66
x4

Build Command MK3 Questions

Post by bounty_hunter66 » Mon, 2. May 22, 12:59

Hello,

I have a couple of questions regarding the Build Complex command.

1. What happens if I interrupt the command in the middle of the building process? Let's say the TL managed to drop some of the factories but I interrupt the command. If I order it again to build the same complex, will it continue where it left off? Does it retain such a state or progress of the complex?

2. Can multiple TL's coordinate to build the same complex? Or is it restricted to one TL per complex?

Thanks.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Build Command MK3 Questions

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 2. May 22, 13:17

The command does save its state, when you start it again it will give you the option to resume or create a new complex.

Only 1 TL can work on a complex at a time, only the construction service will use multiple TLs

bounty_hunter66
x4

Post by bounty_hunter66 » Mon, 2. May 22, 14:48

That's great ! Thanks.

Two more questions if you don't mind.

1. I'm guessing the TL running the command will prioritize your HQ in searching for factories? Meaning if it needs to grab 3 Teladi Ore Mine L, and your HQ has them, it will grab them from your HQ rather than from NPC shipyards?

Am I correct in making this assumption?

2. During the build process, does the TL try to refuel? If yes, from where? And what do I need to do to make a valid place for it to refuel using my factories? Drop a Trading Station/EQ dock and stock it with E-cells?

Agimar
x3ap

Post by Agimar » Tue, 3. May 22, 06:44

Keep enough e-cells in your TL. Otherwise, it could stop. But no problem. Refuel it with a TS and resume the order.

Your other question I would like to know the answer, too.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”