Collector achievements ship list?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

bounty_hunter66
x4

Collector achievements ship list?

Post by bounty_hunter66 » Fri, 20. May 22, 23:22

Hi,

Is there a list somewhere with the exact ships you need blueprints for to get the 3 collector achievements?(Common, Special, Rare) ?

If not, can I find it somehow using the script editor ?

kar dragon
x4

Re: Collector achievements ship list?

Post by kar dragon » Fri, 20. May 22, 23:51

As far as I understand, at least one of those achievements is not achievable because, due to an oversight of the developers, it requires blueprints for ships that you can't get blueprints of, like the UFO.

Otherwise, I saw at least a partial list of the ships required floating somewhere, just don't remember if it's in here or reddit... :oops:

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Sat, 21. May 22, 05:45

bounty_hunter66 wrote:
Fri, 20. May 22, 23:22
Is there a list somewhere with the exact ships you need blueprints for to get the 3 collector achievements?(Common, Special, Rare) ?
If not, can I find it somehow using the script editor ?
Originally I went with the assumption, that each ship (that is ingame) is part of either one of the groups SPECIAL, RARE and COMMON.
2 games later I am sure that assumption is wrong.

Collector of special blueprints
You need the blueprints for 5 ships from the Albion-sector (X3TC). This Includes: M5 Deca.fade, M4 Deca.def, M3 Deca.cefa. You will find these 'ships' via LFL. In addition you need the blueprints for the M3 Spitfyre and M6 Springblossom. You will find these 'blueprints via LFL.

Collector of rare blueprints
This is buggy. It currently needs the UFO-blueprint, that you can't obtain in vanilla. Blocking me from RARE and MASTER.
In this post I showed my latest findings on the requirements (though there is some uncertainty regarding Hyperion and FalconProto).

Collector of common blueprints
I have no clue what ships are actually needed. But definitly not 'all the rest'. It seems there are many ships that are in no group.
It will eventually unlock.

It did my testing in a ***modified*** no-steam game with the help of the script-editor. The ScriptEditor has a very simple command (like 'add blueprint to HQ' with the ship-blueprint selected from a list. Easy to re-write. Otherwise: My reduced version for the 'Rare'-unlock is included in the above cited post. If you want to test, download it, copy it in ....addon2\script and activate it in the ScriptEditor ingame. I also had uploaded a script for 'Common-unlock' (somewhere, need to search for it, if you want).

As of yet, I haven't found a way 'around' the blockade of the UFO-blueprint ... and I am rather pessimistic on a future patch... (but still hope).

bounty_hunter66
x4

Post by bounty_hunter66 » Sat, 21. May 22, 08:56

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I am aware of the UFO bug. Do you know if Terran ships also are part of the Common blueprint set? Are terran factories part of the all factory blueprint achievement as well?

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Sat, 21. May 22, 09:21

Can't say for sure.

I 'collected' the Terran station blueprints aswell as the Terran/ATF ship blueprints early on. All of them.
The Achievement 'Collector of Industrial blueprints' unlocked on Steam for with the last station-BP I got ... and will unlock in my second game as soon as I get the last one (Argon Cattle Ranch this). So I would assume Terran station-Bp are indeed needed.

I think Terran/ATF ships are needed for COMMON, too - but can't say for sure. Atleast the ATF Valhalla is not needed for any achievement...

For station-blueprints: It seems to me, you can only set an agent on a task to Buy/Steal as long as you haven't yet aquiered an blueprint. So if a blueprint was still in the 'offering list' I went ahead with Buy/Steal - even if it meant double entries for upgrade-kits and such ... and Teladi and NMMC are offering M-Ore- and M-Sillicon-Mines under the same name, that are different blueprints (think one is falsely named).

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”