Random Loot / Ships are restricted?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Korventh
x3ap

Random Loot / Ships are restricted?

Post by Korventh » Wed, 25. May 22, 00:29

I was wondering whether the LFL has some limitations, is it limited to only "common" weapons and M5, M4, M3, TP and TS ships?

Is there ever a chance of finding a larger ship such as the Aran or, loot like from that AP mission with Acynonix where there was shields and weapons around?

And lastly, which file controls all of this? In case I'd like to modify it?

Agimar
x3ap

Re: Random Loot / Ships are restricted?

Post by Agimar » Wed, 25. May 22, 09:09

It's possible to find the Aran in a certain sector at certain time.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: Random Loot / Ships are restricted?

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Mon, 6. Jun 22, 00:00

Korventh wrote:
Wed, 25. May 22, 00:29
I was wondering whether the LFL has some limitations, is it limited to only "common" weapons and M5, M4, M3, TP and TS ships?

Is there ever a chance of finding a larger ship such as the Aran or, loot like from that AP mission with Acynonix where there was shields and weapons around?

And lastly, which file controls all of this? In case I'd like to modify it?
Aran Location:
Spoiler
Show
Sanctuary of Darkness after the Xenon occupy it. It will be directly behind the gate you enter from. It will be attached to either Depths of Silence beta(Boron). Or Duke's Citadel beta. Here is Roguey's map for ease of locating them. https://roguey.co.uk/x3fl/universe/
It's likely multiple files. The listed sector is 1 of 2 that is only available as an either / or sector. "It's either here, or there." Once it's available, it does not activate right away. Making a guess, I believe it activates using the same script or a connected one that causes the races to claim the other free TOA/Discovered sectors.

One a side note, it's a shame The Void Alpha and Eta can't be claimed. If I ever did get my hands on a Beacon, I'd take over Eta. Seems like a good location to secure and make home.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”