Reasonable way to achieve the 100b asset achievement

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Sovereign01
x4

Re: Reasonable way to achieve the 100b asset achievement

Post by Sovereign01 » Wed, 20. Jul 22, 15:57

While in theory I could ferry resources back and forth from complexes in separate sectors, the only other complexes I have in sectors with leftover silicon asteroids are the unclaimed sectors out past Getsu Fune and Xenon 534. Quite literally the opposite end of the universe from Consecrated Fire Beta :lol: Those complexes are producing my missiles! :lol:

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Fri, 25. Nov 22, 19:45

Btw, just want to mention that I got this achievement without cheating on Jump Beacons. Sure, I got several JB from HephCorp but didn't use then for getting money. The 5 MJ Shield Complex provided third part of the needed amount, then I sold several Kyotos and Aran and it's been done. :)

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Sat, 26. Nov 22, 02:00

iXenon wrote:
Fri, 25. Nov 22, 19:45
Btw, just want to mention that I got this achievement without cheating on Jump Beacons. Sure, I got several JB from HephCorp but didn't use then for getting money. The 5 MJ Shield Complex provided third part of the needed amount, then I sold several Kyotos and Aran and it's been done. :)
I hope you got the blueprints before you sold the Aran, you only get one! :D

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Sat, 26. Nov 22, 08:54

Sovereign01 wrote:
Sat, 26. Nov 22, 02:00
Sure, I loaded the game right after that :) There were also achievements like "Become an enemy to..." where you have to ruin your reputations too low. I had to destroy many NPC stations to reach such lower ranks, so then immediately loaded the saved game after getting these achievements :)

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Thu, 1. Dec 22, 04:20

iXenon wrote:
Sat, 26. Nov 22, 08:54
Sovereign01 wrote:
Sat, 26. Nov 22, 02:00
Sure, I loaded the game right after that :) There were also achievements like "Become an enemy to..." where you have to ruin your reputations too low. I had to destroy many NPC stations to reach such lower ranks, so then immediately loaded the saved game after getting these achievements :)
I did that when getting the achievement for blowing up a Solar Power Plant. Admittedly it was kind of accidental because it was already under attack and badly damaged and I just finished it off! :lol:

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”