Factories/goods resource table - where to find?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

iXenon

Factories/goods resource table - where to find?

Post by iXenon » Thu, 4. Aug 22, 17:00

Hello,

I was able to find some online info as well as offline xlsx tables, but it looks it doesn't have actual data for FL. What I need is cycle time, number of products and consumed resources for fabrics and prices for goods. Something that I can use for offline complex calculation.
Example for Split Hammer Torpedo Fabrication Facility:
Cycle time: 1800 seconds
Production per cycle:
- Hammer Heavy Torpedo: 2
- Price: 50536

Resources per cycle:
- Energy cells: 450
- Ore: 75
- Rastar Oil: 45
This info would be enough, but any additional information could be useful as well. Does anyone have such information?

Sovereign01
x4

Re: Factories/goods resource table - where to find?

Post by Sovereign01 » Fri, 5. Aug 22, 13:13

Here is the info you're looking for. The complex planner in the game itself also has all that information except for the prices of the goods because those are variable.

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Fri, 5. Aug 22, 13:36

Sovereign01 wrote:
Fri, 5. Aug 22, 13:13
Here is the info you're looking for. The complex planner in the game itself also has all that information except for the prices of the goods because those are variable.
Thanks for the link, but this is exactly what I mentioned in the original post - seems some data was changed for FL. You can compare for 5 MJ Shields, for example. It shows that it produces 6 shields per hour, but in fact 9. Cycle time and numbers of consumed resources are also wrong. And looks like it adds 21 hour to every time interval, for example "Split Rastar Refinery" has cycle time 01:20 but I see there 21:01:20. So, it can be used but it's easy to check the game database in that case.

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Fri, 5. Aug 22, 15:08

iXenon wrote:
Fri, 5. Aug 22, 13:36
Sovereign01 wrote:
Fri, 5. Aug 22, 13:13
Thanks for the link, but this is exactly what I mentioned in the original post - seems some data was changed for FL. You can compare for 5 MJ Shields, for example. It shows that it produces 6 shields per hour, but in fact 9. Cycle time and numbers of consumed resources are also wrong. And looks like it adds 21 hour to every time interval, for example "Split Rastar Refinery" has cycle time 01:20 but I see there 21:01:20. So, it can be used but it's easy to check the game database in that case.
I'd never really paid attention to the figures as I always used the ingame planner, I saw for the production it lists two values, the non-italics should be labelled as per cycle instead of per hour, for some reason it adds 21 hours to the Rastar time and 21:30 to the shield time. And also in the ship database, it claims that the Kogarasu Maru has two docking ports when in fact it only has one. Really the owner should update their website.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 5. Aug 22, 15:48

Some of the parameters were changed in FL.
Mainly in the end goods, the values were tweaked slightly to better balance the production.

The main effect is the products per cycle and cycle time.

In FL they will produce less per cycle and as a result have a much lower cycle time

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”