[unlocked] Achivement 'Rare Blueprint Collector'

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: [unlocked] Achivement 'Rare Blueprint Collector'

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sat, 21. Oct 23, 20:39

OrionTaltos wrote:
Sat, 16. Sep 23, 05:12
I should do that more with one of my quick ships. Agents are the best of rewards. I didn't realize early on that you could get them in missions, so I was burning lots of discovery points on them. Those points are precious lol
Indeed! I am sitting on almost 17 million points at the moment. Finally got the courage to complete the Terrans. I'm saving to get prints for the ships I lack notoriety to buy. (Tyr, Woden and Odin) Looking at needing 60 million points overall for all. Then the Valhalla is 45 million points for just itself.

The key to opening the Terran zone for me was shutting off my factories. That took an hour doing that. But now I have factories supplying them balancing it out. I took them to 6 green with missions. So far they are pretty stable. Not working on Split or Yaki, but trying to maintain Argon, Boron and Paranid is a bit of a challenge though. I want to hit that 7th green stripe so I can buy the above mentioned ships. That would make me half way to getting the Valhalla points, and allow me to buy a Macanna as well.

Missions for the agents: Combat/Station Defense, Think/Taxi.
All combat missions put me against M7/M1or2 combo. I use a Phantom with Turbo to deal with Taxi missions. Pulsing Turbo with seta active makes things go really, REALLY fast. lol... :D
Game is being stingy with the Taxi missions lately, but very forthcoming of defend station missions. Especially where I seem to have the most factory assets. :gruebel:
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”