Is my game bugged beyond repair?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

pudderf
x3ap

Is my game bugged beyond repair?

Post by pudderf » Sat, 7. Jan 23, 08:41

I'm hundreds of hours, billions in the bank and 10+ massive complex hubs built into my Vanilla game and I'm noticing more and more bugs the longer I play. The most frustrating of these are...

1. All of my MK2 traders are set to resupply to 50 jumps (500 EC) but I'm noticing more and more of them are resupplying to exactly 1020 EC. When I remove all the EC from their holds or change it to 500 EC manually they auto restock to 1020 EC themselves.

2. MK2 traders keep a small amount of the ware they are selling after a trade even if the NPC stations they are selling to have space to buy it all. My 8x ore traders keep exactly 64 of it in their cargo hold, my scruffin fruit traders keep 252 etc.

3. More and more of my MK2 traders being "idle" when set to "sell ware for best price" even when it shows there are NPC stations 1 jump away they can sell too. I have recently built a 200k+ surplus EC complex hub. Selling price set to 13, max selling jumps to 50 and there is always over half my 15x MK2 traders idle at one point in the hub.

4. I can no longer repair damaged ships OOS or if it allows me I can only repair them to a random percentage like 91% or 96%. Now I have to manually do it by docking at the shipyard and changing to the ship.

Has anyone else experienced issues like these in their game? Is there any way I can debug? Or have I simply built too many Hubs and traders for my universe to handle?
Its only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything - Tyler Durden

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”