How does the Xenon spawn?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

v_make
xr

How does the Xenon spawn?

Post by v_make » Sat, 14. Jan 23, 20:27

I deployed advanced satellites in almost all sectors and found some curious witness reports of Xenon ships (mostly led by P, PX, or Q) far from any Xenon sectors.

The curious part is, I have defense fleets at all Xenon sector gates such that almost no ships could escape, and should these ships have escaped from one of the Xenon gates, I received no reports from sectors in between.

It seems that these Xenon ships are spawned right from the gate of that sector, is this the case/intended? What could I do to protect my universe traders?

I am currently at combat level harmless 0%. Will the spawn behavior change if I level up?

In certain sectors, Xenon ships seem to spawn constantly from the air at random positions (Zyarth's Dominion), is this the case/intended?
Regards.
Mark

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: How does the Xenon spawn?

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 14. Jan 23, 20:43

Generally, all Xenon ships will spawn in Xenon Sectors.

but some of them will use jump drives, so they wont actually pass through any gates other than their target sector.

some of the spawns will increase with your rank, but not all of them. Its your combined combat and trade ranks that effect it however

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”