Sanctuary of Darkness and Unknown Enemy Sector

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

KeNT_
x3fl

Sanctuary of Darkness and Unknown Enemy Sector

Post by KeNT_ » Tue, 24. Jan 23, 14:49

Hello everyone! Looking for advise here. Some time ago i found Hyperspeed Access Point to Unknown Enemy Sector. After that borons built a relay there which triggered
Can be a story plot
Show
Khaak invasion. Waves of Khaaks seems endless.
I brought all my fleet to stop it, even destroyed their station but nothing happend. I tried to destroy Hyperspeed Relay which is undestroyable i belive.
Can be a story plot
Show
Sanctuary of Darkness looks like a similar story with Xenon. Maybe there is any other story plot or something else to stop the invasion?

DanKara
x4

Re: Sanctuary of Darkness and Unknown Enemy Sector

Post by DanKara » Tue, 24. Jan 23, 20:14

If the Transorbital Accelerators (TOA's) got placed by the NPC-faction that is next to those two sectors then you have reached the end of what 'story' there is.

There were some players who thought to build in those two sectors and were suprised by their new neighbors. It seems you did not fell to this trap - so no more advice needed. :D

KeNT_
x3fl

Post by KeNT_ » Tue, 24. Jan 23, 21:05

lmao, nothing useful, jut a toxic shitstorm

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Tue, 24. Jan 23, 21:12

DanKara wrote:
Tue, 24. Jan 23, 20:14
There were some players who thought to build in those two sectors and were suprised by their new neighbors.
I saw on youtube that one person placed stations in Sanctuary of Darkness. It were only several seconds on the video, but I got impression it was done for a reason. Meanwhile, I'm considering to place several Equipment Docks there. From my experience stations aren't attacked when there is no player in the sector, so it should be safe. And these docks could keep my fleet from being attacked by xenons. Haven't tested it although, and not sure yet if remote fighting will increase my combat rating. If it won't, then it probably makes no sense to do that.

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Tue, 24. Jan 23, 21:16

KeNT_ wrote:
Tue, 24. Jan 23, 21:05
That sector produces an infinite number of Khaak fighters, so you can always get some Beta Kyon Emitters for free for your Corvette.

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Thu, 9. Feb 23, 22:22

iXenon wrote:
Tue, 24. Jan 23, 21:16
KeNT_ wrote:
Tue, 24. Jan 23, 21:05
That sector produces an infinite number of Khaak fighters, so you can always get some Beta Kyon Emitters for free for your Corvette.
That's why I raised hell with my Megalodon blasting my way from one side of that sector to the other, I destroyed dozens of their corvettes in the process. Made me wonder what was so special about the Khaak M6 in the first place! :mrgreen:

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Fri, 24. Feb 23, 18:05

Hello everybody.

In regards to Sanctuary of Darkness and Unknown Enemy Sector, one thing you should be aware of is (Sanctuary of Darkness Tested) all ships destroyed will immediately respawn upon the player leaving those sectors. Clearing them is definitely fun with the Xenon as you can get lot's of bails. But I set up a wall of LT to deal with all the capitals while getting the
Spoiler
Show
Aran.
After cleaning up and sending my ships out I decided that remotely controlling a TS would be easiest to pick up the LTs. As soon as I left system 7 capital ships respawned right on the gate and immediately went after my TS and destroyed it.

When you enter the system, pick everything up you intend to keep; and make sure your the last to jump out. And if you happen to use a JB to enter, for gods sake don't use the Jump to Me command. It actually executes: jump to me and immediately attack nearest enemy. Just a tip. :D This covers "all" ships whether combat or not.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”