[X3TC] after unsuccesfull follow mission two ship follows all the time me over the galax

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TeSaOr
x3fl

[X3TC] after unsuccesfull follow mission two ship follows all the time me over the galax

Post by TeSaOr » Sat, 18. Jun 22, 07:14

HI, I am still learning, I spend last 12 hours to get rid of them without any succes. 1) I had 2 years break 2) even if I have 100 h in game I am still newbie. So the situation, I am humble merchant (aragon), and two ships (one fast nova split) another probably transport (paradim) follow me across the universe. I want to be friend with everybody for now, bcs I want to learn the missions, its not so easy (sometimes impossible) when you have still 2 enemy ships on your tail. I try to lure them to Aragon military ship, prey they start shooting back at them (nope). And no they are not willing to crash into asteroid. Other ships from both races are friendly. But when I destroy one of them, all race come after me (everybody is enemy after I shoot them). The closes I get was in my homespace, when I shut down Paradim in Nebulas Cloud I think (sector full of asteroids), it seems nobody notice that. III try this again. But do you have any other suggestions? thx for replies. And also I am stuck in Raider Discovery, which is not the best ship for this (low shields). I have about 6 mil, do you recommend some "for sure" Argon ship to shoot them down?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [X3TC] after unsuccesfull follow mission two ship follows all the time me over the galax

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 18. Jun 22, 10:17

If you have the Unfocuessed Jumpdrive, you can use it to jump into an unknown sector, when they follow you, you can then jump out, and they will be lost

TeSaOr
x3fl

Re: [X3TC] after unsuccesfull follow mission two ship follows all the time me over the galax

Post by TeSaOr » Sat, 18. Jun 22, 12:16

HI, thx for answer, its solved now - https://www.reddit.com/r/X3TC/comments/ ... me_across/ (yeah my post also) but I dont know what is "Unfocussed Jumpdrive" I keep bookmark of this in any case that happen again. Your solution is simplier, at least I have some fight :-). Solved. (edit - look up to that jump, no I dont have it yet).

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”