To All New X2 Players - Starting Out * SPOILER ? * UPDATED

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DryName
x4

Re: To All New X2 Players - Starting Out * SPOILER ? * UPDATED

Post by DryName » Tue, 21. Dec 21, 21:25

Thank you so much and I understand that I might have did something wrong here but in my defense the bottom of the original post encourages the bumping of this post to keep it relevant and I've been living under a rock for so long that the term necro is new to me but I have picked up the basics of what it means. So if this post isn't supposed to be bumped anymore perhaps a moderator could snip out that line, should be right above the bottom edit.

To help reinforce how new I am to forums like this I thought the spoiler tag was some sort of incognito mode at first.

And I haven't beat XBTF yet but I only had about a hour to play last night and I thought I would play around with the tutorials in X2 to see what will change. I plan on playing X-Tension next though.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: To All New X2 Players - Starting Out * SPOILER ? * UPDATED

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 21. Dec 21, 21:35

It's OK and let's leave the necro here where it at least fits in with the thread theme. It may encourage others to take up X2!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”