X-Superbox

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jagged2003
x3tc

X-Superbox

Post by Jagged2003 » Sun, 3. Jan 21, 03:03

I bought the bundle from Steam a very long time ago and it came with the X-Superbox. I remember it having tons of guides for each game of the series. I recently redownloaded the superbox with the intent of using one of the guides for X2- The Threat and I couldn't find any of the PDF guides for X2. I only found 2 links for that game. It seems most of the guides have been removed. Can someone help me?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: X-Superbox

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 3. Jan 21, 13:52

IIRC, the guides and additional content were on a 'bonus' disk in the physical version. That was a selection of 3rd party material (guides and mods/scripts) that also appeared in the forums (X2 and S&M). The links may still be here, but whether they still work ...
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Roeleveld
x4

Re: X-Superbox

Post by Roeleveld » Thu, 14. Jan 21, 13:20

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 13:52
IIRC, the guides and additional content were on a 'bonus' disk in the physical version. That was a selection of 3rd party material (guides and mods/scripts) that also appeared in the forums (X2 and S&M). The links may still be here, but whether they still work ...
The physical superbox has 3 DVDs, one of which contains the bonus content.

Maybe Egosoft can make the contents of the bonus-disk available on their website?

I do still have the disk, but without clear and written permission by Egosoft, I am not willing to risk sharing the contents.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”