X3 AP XTC - Terran TL ship for building station

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nekudotayim_
x4

X3 AP XTC - Terran TL ship for building station

Post by Nekudotayim_ » Sun, 6. Feb 22, 02:01

I started as terran and I am looking for a TL ship from the terran but there does not seem one to exist.

I found a Teladi one but it was not able to dock with the shipyard most likely due to insufficient trust between Terran and Teladi.

Any hints? Thanks.

DanKara
x4

Re: X3 AP XTC - Terran TL ship for building station

Post by DanKara » Sun, 6. Feb 22, 06:00

Nekudotayim_ wrote:
Sun, 6. Feb 22, 02:01
...Any hints? Thanks.
Can't speak for XTC (the Xtended TC, a Total Conversion Mod for X3TC) as I have played that only for a very short time.
For X3TC and X3AP I can only speak from memory....

I am fairly sure, that nearly each Terran Sector (Aldrin related aside) had a TL, either the 'Mobile Mining Ship' or the 'Atmospheric Lifter'. Because of the station-size (and their 'hit boxes' they tend to fly in the outer reaches of each sector. You may find them easily when watching with your Eyes.Mk1... or go for the All-seeing-eyes-script .
(Let them or any ship dock while you are not in sector, or you will wait a very long time...)

Nekudotayim_
x4

Post by Nekudotayim_ » Sun, 6. Feb 22, 09:50

I did find two of them, but they were busy at the newly added sectors placing stations. I did follow one and missed talking to the captain right after the station got placed before they jumped away. I did not know, that they jump away. I am also not sure, if that might have worked.

Thanls for pointing out that script. I shall be careful adding it as the XTC mod clearly states to not add any other script to it.

Edit: I did load an older save and catched one right after it was placing a station at that new sector. However, that is no permanent solution. Most TLs in terran sectors are Goner, who do not talk to me yet. I am also not sure, why they are Goner.
Edit2: Well, after placing my station I ordered them to dock again, so I can keep them at the shipyard reserved for my needs.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 7. Feb 22, 10:55

"Most TLs in terran sectors are Goner, who do not talk to me yet." This all sounds like something suspect coming out of your mod(s) and so not really for this forum. Browse the XTC thread in the S&M forum for any similar reports.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”