X-BTF Best trade route loop

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

fhalo

X-BTF Best trade route loop

Post by fhalo » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 10:08

Hi

Anyone still playing the game? I am. :) Where is the best trade trade route loop at the early stage of the game?

UnknownObject
x4

Re: X-BTF Best trade route loop

Post by UnknownObject » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 12:00

fhalo wrote:
Tue, 5. Apr 22, 10:08
Hi

Anyone still playing the game? I am. :) Where is the best trade trade route loop at the early stage of the game?
Dream Farm --> Bliss Place --> Trading Station --> (empty) back to Dream Farm in Teladi Gain helped me a lot.

You may also want to shoot down some Pirate Ships in Split space and gain access to very profitable Split stations. Chelts and especially Rastar Oil gain you a lot of credits.
Мир всем народам на свете.
Нам не нужна
Война!

fhalo

Post by fhalo » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 13:21

Thanks alot

I see if I can make my first mil credit so that I can start building factories :)

UnknownObject
x4

Post by UnknownObject » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 13:38

fhalo wrote:
Tue, 5. Apr 22, 13:21
I see if I can make my first mil credit so that I can start building factories :)
Factories are cheap here: Solar Power Plant - 7,200 Cr (this plant must be supplied manually); a mine or a farm - 14,400 Cr; a food factory - 43,200 Cr; a hi-tech/weapons/shields/missiles plant - 129,600 cr. But they make great profit if positioned well and pay off very soon.
Мир всем народам на свете.
Нам не нужна
Война!

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 15:40

UnknownObject wrote:
Tue, 5. Apr 22, 13:38
Factories are cheap here: Solar Power Plant - 7,200 Cr (this plant must be supplied manually)
I think they made it so you had to supply SPPs with crystals yourself because otherwise they would be fire and forget money making machines--the profits on them are ridiculous, especially given the cheap purchase price for factories in BTF.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”