X3TC Re: multiple ships from corporation missions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wolfee

X3TC Re: multiple ships from corporation missions

Post by wolfee » Wed, 1. Feb 23, 21:11

I have the guide about corporation missions/rewards from this site bookmarked but I have one question. The guide says once you dock, all earned ships will spawn and you need to move them to another location. I am rank4 for OTAS atm and was wondering what happens if I dock right before I reach rank 7? I'm assuming I would get the ships I earned up to that point but does it break the "multiple ships" from that point forward as well? When I hit rank7 and get the message to return to OTAS for the rewarded ship, am I only going to get 1 ship from that point forward or can I not dock until right before I'm rank10 and have multiple rank7 rewards? Thanks for any help.

Well I guess no response because it's obvious? Answer is yes, dock right before you reach the next ship rank and the ships for that rank-range will spawn. If you're at 85% rep and do a mission it will probably put you in the next rank and it gives you a ship from that new rank, so make sure you dock before you take that last mission, otherwise you won't be seeing those early ship rewards until you finish the whole next set of ranks.

terryokc2
x3tc

Re: X3TC Re: multiple ships from corporation missions

Post by terryokc2 » Wed, 15. Feb 23, 14:43

Thought you might have been referring to the fact that you can get multiple ship rewards during each reward rank. If you don’t have to dock at the station and can keep your rank for a few missions (including fails), you can get more than one ship for hhat rank reward when you finally dock.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”