[X3 AP] Split / Parandi notoriety problem

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

JSDD
x3tc

[X3 AP] Split / Parandi notoriety problem

Post by JSDD » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 08:49

Hi together,

i've started X3 AP with the "Unholy traitor" (Medusa Prototype) gamestart and survived the start. The problem I have is: i can't improve the notoriety with split / paranid, even if I do missions for them (found in other sectors). My rankings are (the lowest):

--> Enemy of all Split families [0%]
--> Enemy of Priest Xaar [23%]

Any advices, on how to normalize relations with 'em?

Thanks in advance ...
To err is human. To really foul things up you need a computer.
Irren ist menschlich. Aber wenn man richtig Fehler machen will, braucht man einen Computer.

Mission Director Beispiele

Fulgrymm
x4

Re: [X3 AP] Split / Parandi notoriety problem

Post by Fulgrymm » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 09:15

Try killing pirates/Yaki in Split space. Or if you don't care about the Boron, target them while in Split space as well.

JSDD
x3tc

Post by JSDD » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 10:16

thanks, i'm currently doing some "protect station" missions in patriarchs keep, there are some argon stations that offer such missions ... :roll:

is it only the case for the lowest ranks that even doing missions for the split/paranid doesnt change notoriety?
and are there some paranid sectors somewhere that have "foreign stations" (argon/boron/teladi) ?
Irren ist menschlich. Aber wenn man richtig Fehler machen will, braucht man einen Computer.

AleksMain
x3tc

Post by AleksMain » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 12:27

JSDD wrote:
Mon, 24. Apr 23, 10:16
is it only the case for the lowest ranks that even doing missions for the split/paranid doesn't change notoriety?
It is dependent on mission's worth. If mission's reward is 1 million credits, then it can improve relation with corresponding race more, than mission with reward of 1 thousand credits.

Also, for lowest ranks:
X3_WIKI_Ranks wrote: Paranid:Enemy of Priest Xaar,
Split:Enemy of all Split Families
: -1,000,000-(-100,001) (reputation gained by missions will not affect the rank and only the blood of enemies of the race or trade ships of the race purchasing wares at a low price from player owned stations can dig the player out of this hole)
The higher the class of ship killed the larger the influence it has on Race Rank.

-----------------------------------------------------
JSDD wrote:
Mon, 24. Apr 23, 10:16
and are there some paranid sectors somewhere that have "foreign stations" (argon/boron/teladi) ?
Answer:
steamcommunity wrote: Getsu Fune; This sector is particularly interesting, because it houses Teladi, Split, Paranid, Boron stations in addition to being an Argon sector.

JSDD
x3tc

Post by JSDD » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 16:59

thanks ...

but getsu fune isnt a paranid sector, so doing fight missions in there wont matter to them
// i've checked it quickly, there is no paranid sector with "foreign" stations

regarding the split:
weird, after i've done 2 or 3 protect station missions in patriarchs keep for the argon, i've jumps 11 split ranks, from the lowest to the 3rd highest :mrgreen:

glenmcd
x3tc

Post by glenmcd » Fri, 26. May 23, 23:26

Something else that may help is to look for assassination missions in sectors bordering Paranid sectors, in case those missions will spawn Paranid enemies within the Paranid sectors. In this case, I suspect that the more enemies you kill and the larger their ships, the faster it will repair your notoriety deficit with Paranid.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”