[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

[Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 9. Apr 21, 15:36

Any request for intentionally unbalanced content, help with the existing packages, or scripters who want their own cheat scripts listed, should post here, and here only.

The scripts in Cycrow's Cheat Package use many of the new features of scripting in X3FL, especially the use of the event driven menu system. So these can be used as a good example when you start to script yourself.

Cheat packages Cheat scripts
Cheat mods
Requests

aciddepth
x4

Re: [Index] Unbalanced Script & Mod Library : Post any cheat requests here

Post by aciddepth » Sat, 8. May 21, 06:41

Would it be possible to get a Bail Chance mod/script? Or maybe one that allows NPCs to cause bails as well?

Xe-131
x4

Post by Xe-131 » Sun, 9. May 21, 16:31

I saw elsewhere that you can't claim sectors that are already owned. I'd like to see a script that changes that, like in X3AP, but with the extra built-in functions included in X3FL. I need to conquer Earth!

BreadTM
x4

Post by BreadTM » Mon, 10. May 21, 08:48

Maybe a way to "cheat" in Agents?

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Sun, 30. May 21, 03:37

A script or mod like the 'Bounce' mod would be nice, I noticed many large or even smaller ships are getting damaged due to the collision by the gates and sometimes by leaving stations, entering or leaving a gate will damage large or even smaller ships right now.
A mod or script that would solve that would be very appreciated.
Awareness in life is rewarded by many

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Wed, 20. Oct 21, 11:29

Hey Cycrow, the EJ.Findwares script works on FL. Tested it out tonight. Could include a hyperlink to it here. It outputs a list of all available containers and ships anywhere in the universe on screen and places a satellite next to them.

Original Link>
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=313929
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Wed, 21. Sep 22, 10:02

I would like a script that can be run to find all ships belonging to a particular faction. I'd like to be able to see what ships are flying with a faction I don't like and decide, "I like this ship, I'll go capture it."
With a script like the All Seeing Eye, I can only search for specific ships that I already know about.

tjoekie1968
x3tc

Post by tjoekie1968 » Wed, 26. Oct 22, 07:02

I like to see a point to point patrols works with emergency jump and jumps back to resume the poit to point patrol . And when a wing on patrol has some hull damage after an encounter , it should stop patrol and search for shipyard for repair and after that resume patrol from last point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tiedyeguy
x4

Post by Tiedyeguy » Mon, 21. Nov 22, 17:29

Cycrow wrote:
Fri, 9. Apr 21, 15:36
X3FL Cheat Package by Cycrow

I don't suppose that you could add an input/slider after 'Add Station To TL' to allow us to add *a lot* of station kits to a TL? I need at least 80x Complex Extension Kits for a complex, and it is not fun doing it 1 at a time, especially when the list goes back to default every time.

Thanks for your great works for the series!
NUKLEAR-SLUG wrote:A wasp can sting you and that just hurts, a hundred stings can be fatal.. and that's before you consider most wasps don't come armed with flamethrowers.
Former Commanding Officer of "Hellbound Handbasket" M7 Panther light Carrier in the mighty fleet of Admiral Leo 'Steve' Kayean.

HellR1der
x4

Post by HellR1der » Sat, 28. Jan 23, 21:02

I'd like to have some script that enables all hyperacceleration points in campaign. Started one and few days later found info about they may be inaccesible, and unluckily in my game inaccesible ones are those i want to claim :(
Мы не ищем легких путей! (с) Кто-то о разобранной ради добычи оттуда борона верфи

Cerezoss
xr

Post by Cerezoss » Tue, 7. Feb 23, 22:02

I've been looking around, but the mods I find look like they would conflict with FL's built in features.
What I'm looking for, specifically, is a mod that allows claiming other race's sectors, preferably through war efforts, or building a relevant station in a sector that doesn't already have a race appropriate one (such as an EQD, Shipyard, or Trading Station).

I've been trying to find a long term goal to commit to in FL, but I'm not very good at modding or scripting myself.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 25. Feb 23, 05:15

HellR1der wrote:
Sat, 28. Jan 23, 21:02
and unluckily in my game inaccesible ones are those i want to claim :(
Not completely what you want, but the All-Seeing Eye script has a function that reveals the entire universe map. You can use this at the start of a game to see what HSAPs are available and restart if the choices are not to your liking.

The thing is, the script will reveal all the HSAPs, including the ones that are inaccessible in your current game. So, how can you tell which are really available and which are not? The ones that are legit have the special blueprint crates in them. If the HSAP sector you want is without a crate, you can discard the game and try again.

This function also reveals the material composition of the asteroids in the sector. I'd recommend not accepting a sector unless it has a lot of both silicon and ore rocks. Preferably more silicon than ore.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Fri, 27. Oct 23, 23:08

Is anyone willing to make a script/cheat that will post the current random allocated sector discovery points to the logbook? I only need one that I can run on demand. It doesn't need to be fancy, and can be as short as desired.

Hoping to get the format:
Sector>
Discovery Points for entering>
Repeat for each sector until done.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”