Wiki access and certificate issue

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

iXenon

Wiki access and certificate issue

Post by iXenon » Fri, 30. Dec 22, 10:08

Not sure if I chose the right forum, but anyway... Looks like wiki and the main portal use different certificates. Both are issues by 'Let's Encrypt' but for the wiki the outdated one is used. It got expired at 'Thu, 29 Dec 2022 14:12:49 GMT' and wiki doesn't work since that.

And the second point, I'm looking for access to that, want to participate in filling it with data. The forum account doesn't work there for me.

chew-ie
x4

Re: Wiki access and certificate issue

Post by chew-ie » Fri, 30. Dec 22, 10:35

iXenon wrote:
Fri, 30. Dec 22, 10:08
Not sure if I chose the right forum, but anyway... Looks like wiki and the main portal use different certificates. Both are issues by 'Let's Encrypt' but for the wiki the outdated one is used. It got expired at 'Thu, 29 Dec 2022 14:12:49 GMT' and wiki doesn't work since that.

And the second point, I'm looking for access to that, want to participate in filling it with data. The forum account doesn't work there for me.
chew-ie wrote:
Fri, 30. Dec 22, 10:32
AdrianWir wrote:
Fri, 30. Dec 22, 09:57
Egosoft needs to do something about it.
Admin was informed already, but then again there is winter holiday [in Germany]. Might take a while.

Spoiler
Show
BurnIt: Boron and leaks don't go well together...
Königinnenreich von Boron: Sprich mit deinem Flossenführer
Nila Ti: Folgt mir, ihr Kavalkade von neugierigen Kreaturen!

:idea: Pick your poison seed [for custom gamestarts]

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”