[MOD] Guilds - BETA v0.41 - 2024/04/02

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Farnham's Legacy

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [MOD] Guilds - BETA v0.41 - 2024/04/02

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 26. Apr 24, 12:36

When you say no Silicon Refineries, do you mean no where at all, or just none around the area you are in ?

There should be plenty around.

Also, did you start the game with 0.40/0.41 or is the game from an earlier version?
Starting in an earlier version won't have the map changes, and some of these were fixing some of the mines and Refineries.

Save game compatability between versions will start at the next version 0.50

Robotking

Re: [MOD] Guilds - BETA v0.41 - 2024/04/02

Post by Robotking » Fri, 26. Apr 24, 16:57

Cycrow wrote:
Fri, 26. Apr 24, 12:36
When you say no Silicon Refineries, do you mean no where at all, or just none around the area you are in ?

There should be plenty around.

Also, did you start the game with 0.40/0.41 or is the game from an earlier version?
Starting in an earlier version won't jabe the map changes, and some of these were fixing some of the mines and Refineries.

Save game compatability between versions will start at the next version 0.50
Hey thanks for the fast reply.

I have satellites in about 20 sectors and not a single refinery (using Encyclopedia to look). Almost every single factory is starved for wafers.

I am not sure which version I am using, but I started a new game with a clean install both for the patch and guilds.

ANd ofcourse I am making good money out of these, but it feels cheaty and I am worried about the long-term effect on the game.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy - Scripts and Modding”