Script : Dock/Undock TS/TP Class at TL or M1

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Thu, 3. Apr 08, 21:03

from the readme:

Found in the ships navigation menu as "Dock TS"

The ts ship will find the nearest TL ship of your's in the sector and as long as the TL has a Transporter Device and a free docking slot the ship will dock. If it is over 5k from the TL it will fly to it first.

The Dock TS command also will remove the ship from your TL In sector,(oos you can use the ego Fly To Sector Script)

WARNING You must not be in the ship when docking it or undocking or you will stranded inbetween the game and the twilight zone

Install, Extract to your main x3 directory.

Uninstall - Delete the scripts your downloading the the 448003 file :)

The command costs nothing and is available on TS ships as soon as you install it

although there is a link to another updated version of this script of few posts up on this page. have not looked at it myself though
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Thu, 3. Apr 08, 21:13

right. so do i click on the ts i want to dock first, then go to it's navigation menu?
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Thu, 3. Apr 08, 21:23

yes
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Thu, 3. Apr 08, 21:32

right. i can get him in, but i can't get the little begger out. so how do i get him out? i've tried saying fly to, that doesn't work. what next?? how do i beam the vestle out.
some who deserve life receive death. Others who deserve death receive life. Can you give it to them? Don't be eager to deal out death in judgement, for not even the wise can see all ends.

Gandalf The White
x3

Post by Gandalf The White » Thu, 3. Apr 08, 21:53

ok friends, i got it to work.

thanks for being pacient. jees if i had enough sight to read bloody text i would have had this worked out in a flash. god it's so simple now i feel bloody stupid. thanks anyway.

MindFever

Post by MindFever » Fri, 19. Sep 08, 18:12

indeed! a shuttle class is a great idea... but what can be an alternative... hmmm let me think (As if what i say ,is truly constructive :) )

hmmm..why not make external docking "clamps" for freighters? It would look cool ,if ships could dock externaly on a capital ship,wouldn't it ?

I want external docking ! Wink probably exists already,so pls dont flame me
Last edited by MindFever on Fri, 19. Sep 08, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
Capt. T. "MindFever" G.

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish" -- Euripides

orion_1394
x3tc

Post by orion_1394 » Fri, 19. Sep 08, 22:36

external docking is one of my most wanted features. i want it so bad i'm learning a lil about C in order to make a mod for it but i'll be done in about a year :( so that would be great if,,, oh i don't know some programmers could grace us with thier talents at making X3 a better Galaxy for us all. teleporting or even a kinda delivery system would be great.

I Would Just Love If I Could Dock My Mammoths and Roger Youngs to Bases and Suck All Of Thier Items. Yep you heard me... suck their items... like a vacuum :lol:
Time You Enjoy Wasting, Was Not Wasted

bang-pilot
xr

Post by bang-pilot » Thu, 25. Sep 08, 19:10

Is it possible that the download link is down ? I always get an error when i try to enter the site. Could someone reup it please ?? thx a lot

BlackSunPirate

Finaly

Post by BlackSunPirate » Thu, 31. Dec 09, 15:38

I've been looking for this for a while. I got too bored of using normal fighter ships because there Cargo is too small. So I started just using the cheats XD

bumble.bee.b
x3tc

Post by bumble.bee.b » Mon, 21. Mar 11, 06:54

Ugh, what am I doing wrong. I did everything the directions state yet i can't get it to work/show up in the nav options. When I click my ts, i have 2 different ways to control the nav...I dont see the "Dock TS" Anywhere... Hope this thread isn't dead.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 21. Mar 11, 21:31

Just a guess: Did you already turn your game to *modified*? (Either directly in the plugin manager or by activating the script editor.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

bumble.bee.b
x3tc

Post by bumble.bee.b » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 02:27

I had no idea to do that actually, i just read some step by steps and someone noted that i should type Thereshallbewings as my name or something. Obviously i need to do more research. lol Ty for the reply Much appreciated.

Automatic Jack
x3tc

Post by Automatic Jack » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 23:59

I can't install the dock SPK with the Plugin Manager, I get an error saying the file is in an old format and no longer supported.

Please help, this is just the mod I was looking for.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 30. Jul 11, 11:50

The Plugin Manager comes with a command line tool that can convert old .spk-files to new ones. Check your installation directory of the Plugin Manager, there should be a folder called Tools, where you find this tool. I don't remember its name, right now.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

kulltc

Post by kulltc » Fri, 20. Apr 12, 11:12

i tried to use this and it says its unusable. says its an old format? would your godlyness be able to release an update? me love you long time. ty

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 20. Apr 12, 11:15

See the post above yours. A short explanation, how to use the tool, can be found here.

Trevelvis
xr

Re: Script : Dock/Undock TS/TP Class at TL or M1

Post by Trevelvis » Wed, 29. Jul 20, 11:06

Is there anywhere where this is still available as its a dead link wherever i look, Thanks :evil:

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”