X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

MummerX
x2

Post by MummerX » Sat, 20. Mar 10, 23:17

Please point me in the right direction - dunno if this is the right forum thread. I'm new to X3 Reunion and even newer to X scripting.

I've been fiddling with a script I found (on YouTube, would you believe?) to create a ship. I tried to modify it to create the new ship in the sector where I was flying. No idea what went wrong but the new ship ended up "in limbo".

OK, it's a classic mistake (I now read). But ... what do I do about it? The ship is now part of my properties, but I have no control over it. How do I select this ship in a script to "destruct" it? As far as I can see, I'm shafted because I cannot specify which sector it is in.

> d'uh, not THAT again...
Told you I was new to this. Grateful for any advice.

> why not use xxxxx's script to create a ship?
Sure I could, but I want to learn not just use. Thanks in advance.

xiruki

Post by xiruki » Sun, 21. Mar 10, 11:33

Oh wait, nvm it was tunings for how much it got tuned and stuff, sorry my bad :mrgreen:
And to make a ship steer real smooth, do in tunings command 1000 for rudder or something.
I fly a M1 like a fighter :lol:

odinoz
x3tc

Just i can't re-increase my credits from script edito

Post by odinoz » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 09:41

Hi at all...
Some day ago i have turned on my script editor... and i have done a new script.. for add some credits for finish HQ mission... and all thing gone fine.. my credits go up.
now i need to run again that script.. but nothing! nothing happen ... why?
its the same script that i have used the first time (and it worked) but now not work again... some one know why?
thank you.

Volatar
xr

Post by Volatar » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 12:14

Specifically what script did you use?

odinoz
x3tc

Post by odinoz » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 12:50

i have just activated the script editor with "Thereshallbewings" how player name.
next i have done a new script from script editor menu
selected script name.. lik add.cash.1 and later i have selected from trade comand add money to player
and selected <number> and put 10000
saved script
run script
and the first time i have got 10000 credit in my account
but if i try to run it again... not happen nothing

can some one help me?

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 22:31

Essentially a "cheat question", so I'll merge to that sticky thread.

At least Internet Explorer can show the script code (the xml file is in the 'scripts' folder). So you could copy it here in case it has some minor quirk.

Or you could use the version in "Cheats" package.

odinoz
x3tc

Post by odinoz » Tue, 23. Mar 10, 10:53

no cheat package i have installed...
i just activated script editor and make a simple script with trade command add money to player... saved and run it. the first run it worked .. when try to run it again not work any...

attach here the file...
(don't clik up but right click and save as....) www.clanroot.org/ad.cash.1.xml

Airman744

Post by Airman744 » Fri, 9. Apr 10, 05:04

When I use the X Plugin Manager 1.4 (that I normally use for Terran); it says "For wrong game, Requires X3 Reunion" ; What am I doing wrong?
And is there a way to show photos how to install to Reunion ? Thanks!

odinoz
x3tc

Post by odinoz » Fri, 9. Apr 10, 12:44

Solved problem
My script work fine... only one thing, when run script i mustn't select my ship but i need to select null and press again return the credits come in my account..
thank you.

my error was that i selected my ship..

dinobenoid3

Post by dinobenoid3 » Tue, 11. May 10, 22:55

[size=8]whenever i go to COMMAND CONSOLE and the GENERAL, i pick CREATE SHIP and it says, "command Rejected." I have done everything you told me to do in installing the plug in and plug in manager and changed the name to Thereshallbewings plus other stuff, sooooooooooo...

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Tue, 11. May 10, 22:59

It's probably using the autopilot - if you're hanging outside a station, move further away.

haafie

Post by haafie » Mon, 17. May 10, 21:21

I'm building complexes now, but my computer seems to think that enough is enough and starts to struggle to supply me with a half decent frame rate. I want to reduce the number of factories in sectors. I thought one way is to cheat and remove all the complexes and replace it with a single factory producing the wares. Of course this will allow me to build a single factory capable of producing anything from nothing, but that's why I put it here.

Is there a script which allows me to add products to factories? The LV version replaces one with the other whereas I want to add to the list.

Thank you.
Playing Reunion and loving every bit of it!

Dandz
x3tc

Post by Dandz » Wed, 2. Jun 10, 06:03

Requesting a cheat to reveal the locations of the pandora tunings in a game.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 2. Jun 10, 08:49

Dandz wrote:Requesting a cheat to reveal the locations of the pandora tunings in a game.
here

swisstony99

Post by swisstony99 » Mon, 21. Jun 10, 22:54

disclaimer: i've done as many forum searches as I can to ascertain this info but can't find it, apologies if i've missed an obvious search criteria.

I have the cheats mod installed fine in the game of year x3 reunion edition. i played the game back in the day, and used a cheat at the time to give me a khaak ship that had ridiculous cargo capacity and the mad insta-hit lasers.

i found 'cluster raider' and created one of those, but it has no lasers, only missiles.

there are a massive amount of ships to choose from when trying to create a new ship, is it possible to get a ship, khaak or otherwise with their insta hit lasers?

also, is it possible to modify the player's ship (not all ships of that class) with regard to it's stats, cargo cap, shield cap etc.?

many thanks
Adrian

chrishamm

Re: X3 Cheat Scripts

Post by chrishamm » Sun, 27. Jun 10, 14:08

Everyones Antihero wrote:
LV. wrote: Download THIS rar file and extract it to your main x3 folder.
do you exctract the whole X3_cheats folder to the main folder or the intividual scrips and t's inside to the other folders of the same name?
On starting the game you will have access in your ships command menu to "General" inside here you will find all the cheat scripts shown above.
starting the game? is that a new fresh one or any old savegame.

Mod Note

Command_General 61-48 used
t 446666
do i need to write this somewhere to activate the cheat console? If so where do i put them?

thx
It does work with the saved game it took me off and on six months to do all the plot missions and even the A new home
plot without the script mods so now I have them installed just screwing around the turbo boost is awesome (9999-202) my arrow ca do like 0ver 13000 km :D

chrishamm

Post by chrishamm » Sun, 27. Jun 10, 14:33

AFTER) you are in the the game and changed the pilot name to Thereshallbewings
after that save the game right there all I did was down load the crycow 1.4 extacted them into a folder
them dragged and dropped that folder into my xtc3 sript folder then restarted the game (my saved game) and poof in the player ships command console
you know where nav trade piracy under those appeared a custom tab is present then I hot keyed it and at the push of the button I have a massive fleet of boreas, khak destroyers and hyperion vangaurds strolling along
taking over enemy sectors I think today I may go to earth torus and take it over and see if those damn docking perimitter alarms can be disabled
:evil:

bugmebugme

Post by bugmebugme » Mon, 12. Jul 10, 12:06

uh-oh! In the cheat menu I see only Readtext-ecc. options!
What i've done wrong?

misfire98
xr

Post by misfire98 » Fri, 23. Jul 10, 01:25

How do i know when the god mode cheat works and is there a cheat to have infinite energy when firing weapons?

fusion23
x3

Post by fusion23 » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 11:53

I loaded the 1.4 script using the script manager. I did the Thereshallbewings, reinit script cache and when I go to command console under property then general. I get the scripts are listed and beside each one has [LV Cheats] beaside each one. If i hit r, it does nothing and if I hit enter I get command rejected. No idea what to do... I also tried to run setup.LVCheats and that did nothing.

Edit well I tried this on a saved game someone has listed and it didn't work but did work when I created a new game. So guess I'm off try start a new game.
Your base are belong to me.

Intel i7 920 OC @ 3.2Ghz
Asus P6T Deluxe v2
6GB DDR 3 Corsair XMS
Nvidia Geforce GTX 285

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”