[S] Teladi Universe Banking Systems - T.U.B.S. 2.2.0 [09.03.07]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Thera
x3

Post by Thera » Tue, 6. Jun 06, 01:45

I just script in a Xenon station with 0 products and 0 resources, and make it friendly in a sector where I wont find trouble. I call them banks and just dump money into them.(I would be introuble if the khaak found out...)

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 28. Sep 06, 01:08

Abanon wrote:Dont even know if this is possible but could you expand it so that FACTORIES pay directly into the account rather than the player account
I still had worked exactly on it!
UPDATE

Oh and sorry for the long absence.

@bwasher
Perhaps your problem is already taken care, however, if not: in the first Post everything stands what you must know in this for use. Or you do not have these commands in your ship menu?

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Thu, 28. Sep 06, 02:48

Blacky, if we're using version 1.9, do we have to clear out the account, and shut down the script using the script editor? Or can we just update the script using Cyrcrow's script installer?

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 28. Sep 06, 07:20

If "Cycrows Installer" correctly works you can install it without a risk, otherwise I recommend to download the ZIP version.
The account is deleted in no case.
Till now, the last version of the installers worked without problems at least with me.

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Thu, 28. Sep 06, 10:56

A very small Update with very small changes:
-change the Station Command Slot from 59 to 54 (compatibility Update)

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Fri, 29. Sep 06, 07:03

UPDATE to Version 2.0.6

Please read and follow this instruction for Update:
If you use any Version after 1.9.0 and befor 2.0.6, please deactivate the Automatic Transfer for your Stations befor Update to 2.0.6.
A Bug in this Function make a AutoUpdate impossible.
If you will use the old entrys on reactivating you must write -1 on both question, min und max Credits.

Jaga_Telesin
x4

Post by Jaga_Telesin » Tue, 3. Oct 06, 02:23

Just curious Blacky.. if there are supposed to be multiple versions of the global script "BPG.Konto.auto.run" running at the same time. I have never used a version older than 2.0.0, and in fact have yet to even make a deposit using the script. And I have several (probably 4-5) of these running at the same time.

Thanks for any clarification you can give.

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Tue, 3. Oct 06, 08:21

No panic, if you have installed almost every update since version 2.0.0 (2.0.1; 2.0.2; etc) this then must be that way.
After at the latest 2 minutes only one script should in GlobalTask.
The same also applies to BPG.Konto.zins. (Interest Script)

If after 2 minutes more than one script in "global task", then tell this here once again.
But usually this is not possible, the version is checked at every run.
The automatic booking checks the version every minute, unless you do not have enough Credits on the bank account for a transfer on your ship account, then it waits 5 minutes.
The interest(Zins) script checks it every 45 seconds. But interest give the script every 3 hours. This is necessarily for the update function.
So 45seconds * 240runs = 10800 seconds = 180 minutes = 3 hours.

For every problem, write down here. I see what i can do to fix it.

PS: I hope my English is understandable, i think it's not the best.

Solfi
x3tc

Post by Solfi » Mon, 4. Dec 06, 13:12

Hey Blacky!

I think this is a pretty nifty idea! Although I am nowhere near amassing the kind of capital where I would really benefit from this script yet (I'm steadily holding at about 50 mill. credits right now, including expenses for the expansion of my empire ;) ), I've tried your script out, and it's definitely on my 'to use'-list.

Very nice. One small thing though.

I gather this script was originally developed in german(?), and at times, the documentation and in-game commands are slightly cryptic and the grammar isn't always what it perhaps should be.

Do you think you'd be able to recruit someone from the german forum to help you get the nuances of the english translation into the documentation?

Also, a small, small question: I've downloaded the latest version, and installed it with Cycrow's script manager. The readme says version 2.0.6, but Cycrow's manager says version 2.1.9. Is this deliberate?

Keep up the good work!

cheers!

ManyAct
x3

ship extansion BHP ?

Post by ManyAct » Thu, 14. Dec 06, 03:42

I just installed the script. I had the same situation as Solfi, the script version should be 2.06 but it is 2.1.9 with cycrow's installer.

I found a T.U.B.S. station teladi New Income sector and I bought a BHP upgrade kit MK1. What is it for ? I can't find any information about it in this forum and the help file with the script is in german.

BTW, the T.U.B.S. station is well guarded by an armada of ships. What will append if I crush the ships and blast the station ?

There still some feature i need to try and understand with the script, but great job Blacky!

ManyAct

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Sun, 24. Dec 06, 00:54

Works well with 2.002

Fresshness

Post by Fresshness » Fri, 12. Jan 07, 02:21

I love your english!

The script is also very nice :wink:

drakend

Post by drakend » Sat, 27. Jan 07, 10:25

russbo wrote:Works well with 2.002
Yes it works so wonderfully that I've lost 1 billion... at first it seemed to function well then, when I played the same savegame the next day the one I installed this thing, the game kept crashing when I tried to load the savegame. Disabling the scripts resolved any problem.

Greedy_Bastard
x3

Post by Greedy_Bastard » Wed, 4. Apr 07, 03:34

The commands went in and i think they overwrote some of my cheat commands like romove ware so i could get something a little better than a discoverer but not fully equiped. Basically this is a good script but i need to take it off for my self made start and i highly doubt that ill make more than 2 billion anytime soon.

I used the script installer version and tried to disable it. No luck the commands were still there. Then i attempted to remove it completely from the installer and once again-no luck. Im running 2.0.02 or whaterver it is and probably 2 dozen other scripts. Could i have some help plz.

Thx in advance.
I bet you $25 that im greedier than you and ill prove it to you in 5 languages:
English: I love Money
Spanish: Amo el dinero
French: J'aime l'argent
German: Ich liebe Geld
Russian: Я люблю деньг
Now you owe me $25

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Wed, 4. Apr 07, 16:36

The command slots are assigned in setup.plugin.account.xml.
If you delete this file the command-slots are not assigned any more and with load of a Savegame they also do not appear any more.
In addition, you should still extinguish the t file 448880.xml, except you also use the Station-Exterior Warehouse.

And if you all account files deleted, and hasn't activated any automatic functions, it is also loaded nothing else.
Don't forgot the automatic booking from playership to account to playership!!! You must deactivate it befor you delete the account-files! Otherwise you Game will crash or freeze.

seldum

Post by seldum » Tue, 10. Apr 07, 14:45

We just need at station looking like the vault of Donald Duck's uncle to store all out money :)

And a movie clip where we swim about in the massice amount of credits!

I don't know the name of the rich uncle in english.

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Wed, 11. Apr 07, 05:15

Blacky, had an interesting side effect to using the new version, from 2.06. After installing it, in my General commands, there were new TUBS commands that overwrote the positions of my LV's Cheat scripts commands (such as supertune, add wares, etc). the menu changed, but the old commands were within those areas, though they did not work.

Reverting back to version 2.06 brought everything back to normal. I've been using 2.06 without a problem, for many months now.

drakend

Post by drakend » Wed, 11. Apr 07, 12:08

I tried to install the new version 2.2.0 on my savegame but it crashes without any possibility to recover the money I have in it. I tried to deactivate all the scripts I have with Xscript installer but it doesn't change anything about the crashes. How can I solve this problem?

PS All the links to previous versions are dead.

Thraxwhirl
x3ap

Post by Thraxwhirl » Mon, 30. Apr 07, 01:44

russbo wrote:Blacky, had an interesting side effect to using the new version, from 2.06. After installing it, in my General commands, there were new TUBS commands that overwrote the positions of my LV's Cheat scripts commands (such as supertune, add wares, etc). the menu changed, but the old commands were within those areas, though they did not work.

Reverting back to version 2.06 brought everything back to normal. I've been using 2.06 without a problem, for many months now.
Don't suppose you have a copy of 2.06, do you, russbo? I too have just put in the new one, and found exactly the same problem. And the old versions aren't hosted anymore.

I WOULD roll back to using the old version myself, but I don't have it. I had to Reinstall my entire game you see, and then find all my old scripts online again. Unfortunately, this meant DL'ing this new version of the Banking scripts, and that has meant losing some of LV's commands.

Any chance of having a copy of the old one? PM me and I'll send you my email addy if it's ok.

Thanks.

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Mon, 30. Apr 07, 09:39

Sorry, was no intention to overlook you, but you are a little more actively in posting than in the German S&M forum.

First sometimes: Cheat-Scripts do not become supported, are also not in the compatibility list and ordinarily takes no Scripter consideration for Cheat-Scripts.

@drakend
Which version have you used before?
Have you uninstalled before installation of the update the old version?
Do you have all automatic commands BEFORE HIM UPDATES switched off?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”