[AL Plugin] Litcube's Kha'ak / Xenon Invasions v15

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Mon, 20. Aug 07, 21:00

V14
- Integrated XTM with Vanilla version. Checks for XTM via XTMOD.ACTIVE global variable.
- Whoopsie! Those noticing long wait times for an invasion noticed a bug. This should be fixed. Follow the updating to new version instructions at the top of this thread to reset this.

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Sun, 16. Sep 07, 17:34

V15
- Kills were not being reset properly, causing the player to receive the current reward plus all previous rewards. This has been rectified.
- Kills are now ship specific and are paid differently per ship type instead of class.

Bléral
x2

Post by Bléral » Sun, 16. Sep 07, 20:10

:x3: Thank you! great work!
L'hypertrophie de louveteau se palpe.
Tiens, mais ne serait-ce pas une fonction de Recherche ?

mrcann

Post by mrcann » Mon, 17. Sep 07, 06:59

i've been looking for something like this for a loooong time :)

/me downloads

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Fri, 21. Sep 07, 20:28

By the way, for those that use this, since version 14, this has been functioning as it should with capturing ships. Previously, you were required to destroy the ship to continue the rewards script. This is not the case anymore, and everything works as it should. I wanted to test this out and make sure before posting.
Last edited by Litcube on Sun, 8. Jun 08, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

Algoran
x3tc

Post by Algoran » Mon, 21. Jan 08, 09:25

Hi, i like this script :) but i think its causing some problems.. A xenon invasion of Black Hole Sun has just started, but x3 always crashes after about 1 min insector.

There are alot of race response and xenon ships around, so its kinda laggy, but not so bad id expect a crash :p The reason i think this script is causing it is mostly because i noticed the same thing with a previous xenon invasion in scale plate green. I dont think that invasion has actually finished - i havnt had a message about it anyway.

I have the script that puts the shipyard back in its old xenon sector above black hole sun also, and now there is a stream of xenon going from there to scale plate green... maybe theyr actually replacing the lost invasion ships?? Anyway the result is an awful lot of ships in black hole sun! I just want to steal all the dropped weapons and things, but i cant cos x3 keeps crashing before i get to them :(

Is it likely to be caused by this script..?

edit: running v1.5 with xtm

anneking

Post by anneking » Wed, 6. Feb 08, 19:06

Just tried out the script.

Looks promising, a khaak invasion began straight away :)

Only the invasion is taking place in a sector I haven’t visited yet !!! on the other side of the universe :cry:

And I’m playing khaak start.

The khaak are my friends normally, but this script makes them enemies, I was hoping to join them in battle.

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 17:28

*pokes thread with stick* has there been a change in the claiming ships yet?

After reading though the topic it seems not, but wanted to ask to make sure.

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 17:54

Litcube wrote:By the way, for those that use this, since version 14, this has been functioning as it should with capturing ships. Previously, you were required to destroy the ship to continue the rewards script. This is not the case anymore, and everything works as it should. I wanted to test this out and make sure before posting.
Yeah, sorry, Lancefighter. This statement wasn't as clear as it should have been. Capturing ships is fine now. It will close the mission just as it would if you had destroyed the ship. So, capture away!

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 19:06

And Algoron,

Sorry for the late reply. I've used my own script here for quite some time, and I've never experienced a crash. Script can freeze your game if they're caught in a loop, but can't cause a crash on their own. I suspect my script might have been a catalyst for something else fundamentaly flawed in your game's configuration/installation/etc.

Lancefighter
x4

Post by Lancefighter » Sun, 8. Jun 08, 21:20

Litcube wrote:
Litcube wrote:By the way, for those that use this, since version 14, this has been functioning as it should with capturing ships. Previously, you were required to destroy the ship to continue the rewards script. This is not the case anymore, and everything works as it should. I wanted to test this out and make sure before posting.
Yeah, sorry, Lancefighter. This statement wasn't as clear as it should have been. Capturing ships is fine now. It will close the mission just as it would if you had destroyed the ship. So, capture away!
:oops: sorry for disturbing you by my failing to read >.<

Algoran
x3tc

Post by Algoran » Mon, 9. Jun 08, 00:37

Litcube wrote:And Algoron,

Sorry for the late reply. I've used my own script here for quite some time, and I've never experienced a crash. Script can freeze your game if they're caught in a loop, but can't cause a crash on their own. I suspect my script might have been a catalyst for something else fundamentaly flawed in your game's configuration/installation/etc.
Ok, I actually cant remember what I did about it now lol, but it was awhile ago and no problems since I think :)

Although, come to think of it I havnt seen an invasion generated by this script for quite awhile either! :| Odd..

mike_w
x4

Post by mike_w » Sat, 28. Mar 09, 12:52

The link on the front page seems to be broken... can anybody point me towards a mirror?

Pirate hater
x2

Post by Pirate hater » Sat, 28. Mar 09, 17:04

mike_w wrote:The link on the front page seems to be broken... can anybody point me towards a mirror?
The classic problem of unable to locate an old script.

I am going to check google will link if I find it.

Pirate hater
x2

Post by Pirate hater » Sat, 28. Mar 09, 17:22

No I can not find this file hosted else where.

A solution would be if someone who still has the files can host them so we can download them.

subaluigi
x3tc

Post by subaluigi » Sat, 28. Mar 09, 22:50

Salut,

I have both scripts again uploaded, but I have to say that I don't know which version it is. All I can say that both scripts are running fine with my X3Réunion v.2.5 and there is also the XTM-version, that runs without problèms for me now since several month.
So, you have to decide if u want it, for me, it works fine.
Here is the link:
>>voilà<<
For installation: First, unpack it and then you have to put the files from the t- and scripts-folder into the same u find in your X3- installationfolder.

I hope I could help,

Au revoir,

Louis
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***modified***
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨and proud of it!!
'Cause X without scripts is like girls without tits...

another new video of the: >>Terran Conflict<<

mike_w
x4

Post by mike_w » Wed, 1. Apr 09, 18:21

subaluigi wrote:I have both scripts again uploaded, but I have to say that I don't know which version it is.
I suspect its V12 since it has an XTM version, but not integrated with the vanilla version.

Thanks for putting it up!

Ant@Res

Post by Ant@Res » Wed, 21. Jul 10, 12:11

Hey, can u make a mirror to download this script? 'Cause I can't download it. When I go by that link in the first post, it shows me a page with text:

"Another Brandstack Domain. The domain is currently parked, but something exciting will be here soon!"
"In the end, what you believe is yours to decide." © "The Fourth Kind", Milla Jovovich

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Fri, 23. Jul 10, 06:09

Aww I only became aware of this script just now. Looks like another Khaak/Xenon improving Script thats no longer available.

Tho there is always Improved Khaak n Xenon:

Improved Khaak: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=204448

Improved Xenon: Link dosnt Exist any more :( Lucky I have a Copy of the Script always Handy. Ill make a Mirror someplace soon enough :)

EDIT: Wait I found it here: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=204894 - Improved Xenon

Ill still make a Mirror for future downloads and incase it no longer becomes available on here. The link will more or less always regulated by me as Im online Alot these days (:
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

Ant@Res

Post by Ant@Res » Fri, 23. Jul 10, 20:14

But those versions are old, as I can see... Do they equal to this Litcube's Kha'ak / Xenon Invasions v15 ?
"In the end, what you believe is yours to decide." © "The Fourth Kind", Milla Jovovich

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”