Removed

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dmakx281
x4

Re: End war in Ukraine - Thanks Egosoft

Post by dmakx281 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:38

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:24
Yep, all Hillary Clinton's fault! When all else fails, blame Hillary, it's the nutter way!
All else fails? I'm not aware of any failures in argumentation. Instead, stark silence from you on any threats Russia made to Ukraine prior to US making Ukraine its proxy state. You came close to calling me a "nutter" which I think is against forum rules since it goes to personal insults. Not that I care! I'm happy to be called a nutter by the left which is imploding the United States. History will be my vindication as I say to the collapsed nation that betrayed God, "I told you so"! Endless tattoos, people who don't even know what gender they are, a supposed Supreme Court justice nominee that can't even tell us what a woman is... we are truly in clown world!

Clown land USA getting worse every year.

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:49

If I may ask, what country do you live in dmakx281?

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:54

dmakx281 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:38
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:24
Yep, all Hillary Clinton's fault! When all else fails, blame Hillary, it's the nutter way!
All else fails? I'm not aware of any failures in argumentation. Instead, stark silence from you on any threats Russia made to Ukraine prior to US making Ukraine its proxy state. You came close to calling me a "nutter" which I think is against forum rules since it goes to personal insults. Not that I care! I'm happy to be called a nutter by the left which is imploding the United States. History will be my vindication as I say to the collapsed nation that betrayed God, "I told you so"! Endless tattoos, people who don't even know what gender they are, a supposed Supreme Court justice that can't even tell us what a woman is... we are truly in clown world!
You're right about the clown world. The biggest and dumbest of them is painted orange. All his little clown moron followers wear red hats.

Yeah, there's no factual basis of Ukraine being a proxy state of the US. Though, Ukraine is fighting for freedom for all of Europe and the US, to an extent, so if you really wanna split hairs they're a proxy of the free world.

However, for the 3rd time, Ukraine asked to join the EU, not the US.

Since you don't seem to know what that means, the EU, or European Union, consists of an economic relationship between multiple European (not American) nations that allows for free transit, trade, and so forth.

I did answer your question. I also asked you specifically what threats Ukraine, the US, or Nato made to Russia. You rambled some nonsense but didn't provide any specifics. And dude, we know there weren't any threats made. But hey, if Russia wants to interpret their existence as a threat, then that's on Russia. The rest of us non-paranoid types take actual threats as threats, like Russia's many threats to use nuclear weapons and so forth.

BTW, your inability to recognize your "failures in argumentation" demonstrates a severe lack of self-awareness.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Removed

Post by CBJ » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 12:02

We already have one thread about the Ukraine situation, and the OP has already been warned under the forum rules that racism and homophobia will not be tolerated. This is now their second and final warning.

Return to “Off Topic English”